Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bohemica-is - bohemica-is.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The company "Bohemica Investment Services PTY LTD" informs their customers about the risks related to trading operations and forewarns about the financial consequences associated with the unpredictability of the market. Consider your decision of investing in "Bohemica Investment Services PTY LTD" carefully, as well as look through the documents concerning the use conditions of our services.

Plan:

1.2% daily for 20 days or 1.5% daily for 30 days or 1.7% daily for 50 days or 2% daily for 100 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join bohemica-is here

The script of the site is not that impressive because they are using a normal script . but i am very much impressed with the investment plans of the site because we can see that they are having a very reasonable investment plans . They are also supporting 4 major payment processors that si really a good thing .

there are 3 plan exist as an option to investors and all of them designed for short term duration. with high profit rate, maybe will make investors tempted to join and spend money to make invest. but unfortunately such plan will never make the site able to sustain long. in other word, this hyip is risky place to make invest.

they claimed themself as the successfull offline invesment program, i don't know if that thing is true or not. but in fact for me this site use good script for make their own program become online investment program, also they protected their site from some eavesdropping with SSL but only if they have DDOS that would be good to protect this site from many malicious attack

I guess I can say that the 20 days is the most logical plan to invest right now. I do hope that I can make good income in here. I know we don't like to loss money in a hyip site and we want to earn money in hyip. But one thing I learn right now if we want to make good income in hyip we need to do three things. One we need to make sure that we can earn in here. Secondly we need to cashout our profit if ever we make profit in here.

effectively i will be thinking to create an tiny investment here as a good rate of profit for sale within this particular hiyp as well as script as used by hyip is quite attractive along with protected as well. a lot of member by now got paid by it i consider i dont have to loose option here.