Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

greenlightptc - www.greenlightptc.com

starwar1508

I do like to see this site paying good and paying well forever. I know theirs some ptc site that has been paying for more than four years now and I'm hoping that this sitew will going to do the same. I know the odds are always against me. But my point is that if we can make profit in here then why not right? I'm sure this one will going to last long. I'm sure this site will be good and paying for a long time if we can only join and invest in here to make profit.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pay per click $0.0050 Pay per referral click $0.0001

- Standard members earn up to $0.005 for each ad viewed!

- Earn on EVERY referral click, regardless of ad type!

- Low payouts starting from only $1.00!

http://www.greenlightptc.com/

Thank-you starwar1508 for listing our website :) Remember to edit your post and include your referral link!

I do like to see this site paying good and paying well forever. I know theirs some ptc site that has been paying for more than four years now and I'm hoping that this sitew will going to do the same. I know the odds are always against me. But my point is that if we can make profit in here then why not right? I'm sure this one will going to last long. I'm sure this site will be good and paying for a long time if we can only join and invest in here to make profit.

Budado, that is certainly what we aim to achieve with Green Light - we want our members to be earning money with us for a long time to come, but we also want members to help keep the site alive by purchasing advertising plans :) That will be a major help!

Green Light Admin