Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Koforex - Koforex.com

xetang

Ko Forex is a new format of the financial service in the international market, where the professional approach to the forex trade which is directed to the maximum increase of the client's capital is realized. Our investment service will help you to find the best way to achieve your financial goals.

Investment Plans:

2.5%-3.5% daily for 5 days

3%-4% daily for 10 days

3.5%-4.5% daily for 15 days

Min $20 - Max $30,000 - Principal Return

DDos Protected

SSL Secured

Licensed Script

Unique Design

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-02-15

Updated 2013-02-23

Expire 2014-02-15

NS NS1.CLOUDNS.NET NS1.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM NS2.CLOUDNS.NET NS2.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://koforex.com/index.php?ref=zozo278

the site is really secure because already completed with ddos and sll protection. the plan also looks secure because the profit rate set to reasonable level. but that maybe become problem is the minimum invest rate. for average investors, $20 as minimum invest is including high and too risky to spend that amount in a hyip only.

All the plan look good to invest and this is what I like in a hyip site. I hope I can make good income in here. I know its hard to make good income in a site like this one. I hope that in two to three months I can still see this site paying. I really do have good vibe with this hyip site as all of its plan can be invested on. So far I'm not worried with this site turning to scam. I'm hoping that this site can last long.

this site is good but until now their status is waiting for now, so it means we can only hope that they will pay investors later, but one thing that make me surprise is, this program has been listed in HYIP monitors such as HYIP explorer and also Goldpoll. i think tomorrow we will know the real result of this program