Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HytexAG - hytexag.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

HytexAG Ltd Company is engaged in investing in gold through exchange market. Company's activities are in no way connected with the UMA (unallocated metal accounts), bullions, coins and jewelery . HytexAG Ltd has been in business for over 9 years. Up to 2013, the company has been working exclusively with other investment companies. Now, HytexAG Ltd presents an online service and makes it available for any individual wishing to invest. By joining our project, you can secure a high stable monthly income. The risks are really minimal – not only due to the fact that price of gothe last 10 years has only been growing, but also because your assets are managed by experienced executives of a successful investment company.

Plan:

Hytex Small

Duration 14 days

Daily interest 8%

Amount $10 - $100

Compounding no

Deposit return no

Hytex Middle

Duration 25 days

Daily interest 1.5%

Amount $101 - $1000

Compounding yes

Deposit return yes

Hytex Top

Duration 35 days

Daily interest 1.8%

Amount $1001 - $3000

Compounding yes

Deposit return yes

Hytex Premium

Duration 50 days

Daily interest 2.2%

Amount $3001 - $9999

Compounding yes

Deposit return yes

Project accepts Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay and EgoPay

Join HytexAG here

This program should be able to sustain the roi its offering because they are all moderate. The 1st plan is the best to go for as it has the shortest duration and the least roi therefore it poses the least risks. To back up the reasonable roi offered here, the admin ensured that the site has a nice script and good security. I expect that this program stays for a very long time because everything seems right at the moment.

• 2 months later...

Hytex AG has been a profitable mid term hyip so far and it's been paying for more than two and half a month for now, website available in Russian language as well, along with the usual English version, they have FaceBook active page as well as recently interviewed by MNO too.

One of the profitable HYIP for me, i mean even the rate that admin offered is not that high but i can considered it since this program offered better lifetime for each plan that they offered to us. but i am afraid that we cannot do compounding here that i think will be amazing if admin make it available for us.

These kind of mid term program are quite risky to venture with especially when they become quite old as in here, this program, Hytex AG is already active for around three months, but since the admin so far have proven the honesty of the program paying non stop for three months instantly, worth give a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Hytex Ag continues to pay instant, but for the last couple of days, mails from them have been found in spam folder, which was not the case from the beginning, I feel it strange, anyway, the payment is as usual instant, and they have been top one ranked mid term project in the current hyip industry, great team with wonderful opportunity.

I have an active deposit with the program, Hytex AG, in the Hytex Small plan, which was made a week ago, so half of the plan term is successfully finished, the second half to be completed too, I am going positive with this successful mid term and planning to add another active deposit to the program today.

At this stage of around three months online, the program has active advertising banner on monitors, I have noticed a big top banner of the program on GS monitor which is nice to see the admin has been trying to gather more investors in support of the program to make it even more popular and able to stay active as long as possible.

8% daily for 14 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will give the profits to its investors well, if investors took profits in just 14 days

I have found a top banner on MNO blog of Hytex Ag that was purchased for one full month which is good to see the admin is taking efforts in making the program more popular that new investors won't feel they shall be too late if invested at this stage, and this way the admin seem to be welcoming new investors to their project.

I have an active deposit with this project and I have received payments, 12/14 so far, successfully, thus my deposit in the fourteen days plan will come to expire in a couple of days successfully, I have been planning to add one more deposit so that I can manage to have at least one active deposit of $10 in this great mid term project.