Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NorthlandOpps - northlandopps.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Good evening. I'm the Admin of Northland Opps, the most secure, profitable and sustainable investment in the online investment marketplace. I'm here today to share Northland Opps with the Talkgold Community.

Northland Opps is an opportunity based investment firm. Our investment management team consists of a skilled group of opportunity seekers, who seek out profitable investment opportunities before they reach the public marketplace. By doing so, we're able to generate returns that stock brokers could only dream of.

Plan:

The Basic Plan - 2% Daily - Min Investment $5 Max Investment $999

The Professional Plan - Min Investment $1000 Max Investment $4999

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,HDmoney,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join NorthlandOpps here

the program seems able to sustainable if consider the profit rate given still in reasonable level. but it also depend on how much investors able to invited to join because this hyip I am sure applies ponzi scheme only. if unable to get high amount of fund from investors, the hyip won't keep maintain paying for long period.

• 2 months later...

Minimum is set at $5 which is quite convenient for investors and simple plan of 2% daily forever, so principal will be locked for unlimited period, if we want to get better ROI on daily basis, we need to invest more than $1K to get up to 2.5% daily ROI, which will be quite risky to invest such huge amounts if we can't afford to lose them.

the program seems able to sustainable if consider the profit rate given still in reasonable level. but it also depend on how much investors able to invited to join because this hyip I am sure applies ponzi scheme only. if unable to get high amount of fund from investors, the hyip won't keep maintain paying for long period.

and guess what? this program has been paying until now, before i saw some skeptic post about them in few forums that talking about hyip but it seems this program proof to us that admin is paying admin and we can trust him for a while, has been paying for more than 80 days, make this program as hot program in the eyes of hyip investors.

and guess what? this program has been paying until now, before i saw some skeptic post about them in few forums that talking about hyip but it seems this program proof to us that admin is paying admin and we can trust him for a while, has been paying for more than 80 days, make this program as hot program in the eyes of hyip investors.

So, as I remember, this is not a brand new HYIP. But, the script used by this HYIP is very pretty and unique. It is very good to see the payment is still running good and smooth on this HYIP. Well, hopefully this HYIP can be the star in the HYIP business. Because we need long time living HYIP

Hosting is on a shared server with ddos protection from Black Lotus, since this program also accepts HD Money as additional payment option which is quite rare now in hyip industry, it's definitely a unique hyip for now, NorthlandOpps has been paying for around three months now, which is a stable project so far.

This program seems to be a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is in accordance with the specified time to make a profit and I am pretty sure that if this program will be able to survive a long time and I also see this program has an excellent payment status