Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollarsafe - dollarsafe.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DollarSafe with investors and financial experts to turn ideas into successful ventures.

We help to build partnerships and achieve goals by finding unique investment options.

The primary mission of our Company is to create economic value for its clients and investor-co-partners

through the identification and acquisition of trading assets that provide above-average returns to

investors and display significant upside potential.

Plan:

7.9% hourly for 13 hours, 106% after 1 day, 156% after one week, 32% daily for 4 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join Dollarsafe here

Even though there's an hourly plan here, the average roi offered here is low so there's a chance that the program will stay longer than expected. It will be best to go for the hourly plan as it has the least roi and it poses the least risks as the loses are minimized if the program stops paying because at least, it should pay for some hours.

i dont really like to invest with hourly program but i think the admin of this program has being to sutain this progra with paying status for 2 days now,though am not saying the program is safe for investors to join,because hourly program can never be trusted and i guess it good to ignore this program now since they having being running for 2 days

there are other plan aside from hourly plan and i think this hourly plan wil not give much effect for this site i think they can survive up to 5 days and if out of my prediction it will be more than one week, one feature that i like from this site is they have instant withdrawal for all of investors here