Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Netportfolio - Netportfolio.biz

xetang

By 2013, sufficiently diverse, hedging-based trading capacity was built within the network, allowing the combined entity to capitalize on the so-called Economic Confidence Model (ECM) in the compressed time scale micro environment. In January of 2013, Netportfolio has made its initial public offering (IPO) and a number of additional representative traders for wealthy individuals were allowed to join the network. Consistent, high profit trading ability of the network was achieved and since January of 2013, Netportfolio became fully open to general public, offering an investment program, based on managed accounts.

Up to 0,9% for 90 days

(Principal back after 90 days)

The Plan: Up to 0,9% for 90 days

Conditions: Up to 0,9% for 90 days

Total Return: 145%-181% R.O.I

Compoundable(re-invest): Yes (From 10$)

Min - Max withdrawal: $10 - No limit

Min - Max deposit: $10 - $50,000

12% after 30 days

The Plan: 12% after 30 days

Conditions: 112% after 30 days

Total Return: 112% R.O.I

Compoundable(re-invest): No

Min - Max withdrawal: $10 - No limit

Min - Max deposit: $20 - $10,000

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://netportfolio.biz/

I doubt if I can invest here because all the plans here are risky if we look into them critically. In the plan that has a duration of 90days: to start with, I will say that 90days is very long and even after the 90days are over, if the admin fails to return principal, investors will be at a loss while the 30days plan requires that investors wait for 30days before receiving their interests and it also depends on principal to be returned for investors to make profits. A skip here should be applied

@wealthtime: you can say like that, but infact this program status for now is waiting, even like that their script is not an old script, if you visit the site then you will know about it, but i am not sure if in future they will add SSL security or DDOS so this site will be safe from some hackers

for a program offering a long term plan,think the admin of the program needed to have used a better sript on this program,this program look too ordianry and i dont think i can trust the program to last long,though the program is still new online nd they havent paid any investor or hyip monitors yet but i dont think the program is gonna be safe

first plan maybe seems sustainable and support the hyip paying for long period. but second plan offering high profit return and not reasonable. I will convince that the site will last long if there is no second plan. in this case, better investors wait for several days in order to know whether the site able to consistent paying or not, before decide to make invest.