Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxarmy - fxarmy.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

In today's ever-changing marketplace, investors face a multitude of complex choices and investment decisions. Our representatives are committed to our firm's philosophy of always putting your interests first. Our representatives are dedicated to helping you meet your individual financial needs and goals.

Whether you are an active trader, serious investor, or just getting started, FXArmy.com is ready to serve you. We offer a wide range of products and services, powerful tools and research to help you achieve your goals. Open an account today and you'll be on your way to growing your investments.

Plan:

11% Per Day For 11 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter $1 - $500 11.00

13% Per Day For 11 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Pro $501 - $1,001 13.00

15% Per Day For 11 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Exectutive $1,001 and more 15.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP,Ego

Join Fxarmy here

actually, i am quite surprised with their template, the header is good and looks catchy but one thing that i am sure will give them a great impact which i think is bad one, is their statistic. i hope admin could have statistic that we can see and we know how much he pay all investors right now, also i just find one hyip monitor that monitoring them now.

with the low minimum investment this program reqires, i can tell this program will gain support from hyip monitors and the program will good for investors to invest,though the daily return seems kinda high but the total return investors will get at the end of 11 days look encouaraging and i can tell the admin of the program should be able to sustain the daily return as well.

Lets see if this site going to be a good paying site this week. its already wenesday in my country and I'm hoping to see this site turn out to be a good and paying site until saturday. But I doubt its going to end up still paying next week starting sunday. At this rate of hyip site I doubt its can sustain and maintain itself that long. I just feel that its a waste of time if you think you can earn long term in here.