Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe-invesment - Safe-invesment.com

xetang

Welcome To Safe-Invesment.com

Safe-Invesment.com is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our primary job is to help our members profit. We are professionals and we have developed a system that will allow you to profit handsomely. It includes defined risk and suggested money management which are both required for consistent profits and capital preservation.

5% hourly for 10 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $1,000 5.00

19% hourly for 6 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 19.00

monitoring

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 0.50

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR

Join here: http://safe-invesment.com/

brand new hyip program and give opportunity to investors make a test plan because set low minimum invest. but even though it seems tempting, better investors not decide to make invest just because the site set low minimum invest because for me, this hyip potentially will not going for a long run. the reason is because the hyip offering high return in hourly period.

despite the fact that this rogram has being runing online for 2 days nowi dont think i can trust this program for a secnds,though the prgram is having a paying status with few hyip monitotrs but i dont think can advise anybody to nvest with the program due to the high return the admin of the program is promising to give investors in short time.

Its funny that this site call itself safety invest while its plan is an hourly plan. Lols. I'm sure theirs nothing safe in an hourly hyip site. And I'm sure in two to three days time we can see this site status as a scam site and I doubt thing its going to be a good paying site at all. As theirs no way this one can turn to be paying site when its can't even rent a banner space in ptp forums.