Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Piadevery24h - Piadevery24h.com

xetang

Our agents will provide you with complete information about your income. If you do not like that at any moment you can take your money, but trust us, this will not happen.

Every hour, your income will grow, and who refuses to good permanent earnings. Our support will answer all your questions. So if you want to earn a decent, do not worry, join us today.

2% after 1 Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25 2.00

2.5% After 1 Hours

Plan 1 $26 - $100 2.50

3% After 1 Hour

Plan 1 $101 - $499 3.00

4% After 1 Hour

Plan 1 $500 - $5,000 4.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR

Join here: http://piadevery24h.com/

I relay impressed by the script and design of the site. They have installed protection for account which is very good for a hyip site.The minimum amount to deposit in the site is only $1 which is very good to make good profit. But they have only hourly planes and the ROI rates is high enough which means there are high possibilites for getting scam .I think admin have to add some days plane to attract more pepople.

I think that you are wrong, you should check again status of monitors because really for to this time, site too have ran up to 7 days already that almost monitors still approving for this site with status "Paying", it is good status for investing and really I still receiving payments very stable here. As below is my latest payments:

Date: 2/19/2013 8:05 PM

Batch: 132286588

From Account: U8090490 (piadevery24h)

Amount: $0.60

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from piadevery24h

and

Date: 2/20/2013 6:06 AM

Batch: 132333340

Amount: $0.39

and

Date: 2/20/2013 6:06 AM

Batch: 132333366

Amount: $0.40

there is payment proof posted here and its enough to explain that the site paying currently. the site also already listed on hyip monitor site and get paying report at the moment. even though the plan looks risky by offering profit in hourly term, maybe the site will able to last longer if able to attract many more investors to join and collect lots of deposited money.

there is payment proof posted here and its enough to explain that the site paying currently. the site also already listed on hyip monitor site and get paying report at the moment. even though the plan looks risky by offering profit in hourly term, maybe the site will able to last longer if able to attract many more investors to join and collect lots of deposited money.

even with the proof of payment this program might be having, i dont see myself investing with this program,i dont see thiis program as a safe place for any hyip investors to invest with the program,moreover the program is an houly program and hourly program are not to be trusted even when they are having a paying status with hyip monitors.

Properly as for this here I think which return on your investment presented the following is incredibly ecological and can keep this program lengthy going on the web therefore let us reap some benefits but I most certainly will point out that the return on your investment is apparently way to lower.