Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wookieinvest - wookieinvest.com

Welcome to our website Wookie. If u will join us , you will have chance to make some serious money. Our team is investing into FOREX . We have huge team of FOREX traders . We can guarantee these percentage if u will invest here ! We are accepting only Liberty Reserve and Alertpay ,because they are best e-wallets. Our profit is stable , we trying to make money as much as possible !

Plan:

Safe plan (3 days) A)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $7 - $519 109.00

Plan 2 $520 - $5,199 112.00

Plan 3 $5,200 - $10,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

Safe plan (6 days) B)

Plan 1 $7 - $519 120.00

Plan 2 $520 - $5,199 140.00

Plan 3 $5,200 - $10,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

Safe plan (11 days) C)

Plan 1 $7 - $519 160.00

Plan 2 $520 - $5,199 200.00

Plan 3 $5,200 - $10,000 240.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Libertyreserve and Alertpay.

http://wookieinvest.com

The minimum was $7 which is good but plans are risky and these days it became fashion telling hyipadmin they trade forex and they goaway with your money.i dont recommend this.

I agree with you @girdhar and i also dont believe in the forex trading thing they quote,

And yes like many others this program is also working on ponzi structure,

and even it is ponzi scheme there is nothing wrong in making an investment and earning some money while admin try to prove that they pay,

but never stick and get out of the program with some profit before this hyip start giving signals of problem.

using usual hyip design and also with cheap script..so I think this one is not interesting enough to attract new member...

after many days we can see only few investor dare to put money here...

but the good one is this hyip have put a ddos protection to make it safe from hacker...

this sounds good for new investors who plan to invest here.