Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pureprofitpay - Pureprofitpay.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://pureprofitpay.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

pureprofitpay.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

More than 6 years of successful development for money management in private section ensured us that we are ready to open our service to the whole world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return.

PLANS:

Interest: 2.0% Daily

Duration: 75 Days

Withdrawal fees: 5%

Minimum: $10

Maximum: $999

Interest: 3.0% Daily

Minimum: $1,000

Maximum: $2,499

Interest: 4.0% Daily

Minimum: $2,500

Maximum: No Limit

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://pureprofitpay.com

Completing a term is doubtful but from the roi, the program should pay till early investors make profits or at least get back their original investments. The script is unique and the site is secure so there's a good chance of the program paying for long but investors should ensure to get a good RCB before investing here.

Well, the script used by this HYIP here is very nice. Templates design used is also nice and pretty. There is 5 % withdrawal fee in this HYIP. This is high enough for the withdrawal fee. But, this can be good for the program, because the fee will make the Admin pay less to the investors. Then the HYIP can sustain longer

based on what admin have for this program i think to complete the first round still possible for early bird investors, but for us to reach BEP from this program we only need less than 75 days because their profit rate is good and also profitable for us. their refferal comissions is good enough for investors and promoter, aside of that all this program have good SSL protection from COMODO for one year, so it means that SSL is paid one not free SSL

The script used for the program is so nice and the site is really secured,the roi offered is very reasonable and sustainable,i guess the program should be able to complete a round only if the admin is honest,i would wait for this program to gain a paying status before i would throw some bucks into this program

i dont think people will like to make investment on this hyip especially when the is charging a fee of 5% from each of our withdrawal. this decision is not acceptable.at this situation they will unable to attract investor towards their hiyp.this rule must be changed.