Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Capitalpartnersinvest - Capitalpartnersinvest.com

xetang

Welcome to Capital Partners Invest

Capital Partners Invest is a private investment company operating in the field of local and global investments. We offer investment opportunities to individuals and companies, so to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and risk-free investment environment.

2% daily for 30 business days

Min $10 - Max $15.000 - Principal return

2.5% daily for 40 business days

Min $15.001 - Max $50.000 - Principal return

3% daily for 50 business days

Min $50.001 - Max $500.000 - Principal return

Accept LR PM

Join here: http://capitalpartnersinvest.com/

capitalpartnerinvest.com is a good hyip site based on my own opinion, because i see admin of this program use customized script and good template for his own site, and the plans that admin offered to all investors here are totally stable and also profitable for them, but no one hyip monitors that attracted to invest here, i hope there will be more that want to do that later

with gains of 2% daily for 30 business days then the time we would get a profit of 60% of the capital we have invested and I think the admin is very good because it offers benefits that will be big enough, hopefully admin will pay the investors with well up to the limit specified time runs out

• 3 months later...

Capital Partners Invest recently celebrated Victory day that the accounts were not credited with the daily inteerst for 9th and 10th May, here is their update !

Dear investors!

Pay attention to the operational changes of CapitalPartnersInvest for the next few days.

May 9 and 10 are days of rest.

May 11 and 12 are calendar days of rest.

All bids for payment which entered on May from 9 to 12 will be processed on Monday 13.05.2013.

CapitalPartnersInvest works in former mode of operation according to the set schedule and company rules till May 9.

Have a nice weekend!

Information support service of CapitalPartnersInvest.

The first plan with 2% daily on business days is a bit sustainable than the next two plans with 2.5% as well as 3% daily, as they also offer principal returned at the end, but definitely it's a great success of the program to operate for around 100 days online successfully.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making the profit and I'm sure the investors only will receive payment in just a few days