Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dutchbux - dutchbux.com

nomiasif

Free $ 0.25 signup bonus is a very good advantage that we can get the value of the PTC is a pretty good ad will make it easier for us to get paid but the admin should add other payment instruments such as liberty reserve or STP in order to attract many more members to joined

that is good amount for me at least we can get some signup bucks and then we can start to use it and for now this program still paying us but only few clickers that shared their payment proofs in this program so we don't know if this program will stay longer

Its good if its has free sign up bonus but problem is how long does it take to reach minimum and do you think after we reach minimum if we can end up earning good money in here. Because that is the most problem of ptc site right now. they all turn to scam before we get paid. I hope I can make good income in ptc site like this one. But same time earning few dollars for me right now is not worth it anymore.