Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tideriding - Tideriding.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://www.tideriding.com

Like most Hyip systems, Tideriding.com is a website where you can invest e-currencies and could receive a good return on your investment. Unlike other Hyip systems, we have introduced innovative features that give you more control over the performances of your investments, while reducing the risks in the same time. Overall, we believe this will give you a more enjoyable and exciting investment experience.

Welcome to Tideriding.com!

PLANS:

6 Hours plan : up to 56%, AVG 4%

12 hours plan : up to 60%, AVG 6%

24 hours plan : up to 63%, AVG 8%

3 days plan : up to 66%, AVG 10%

5 days plan : up to 76%, AVG 18%

10 days plan : up to 99%, AVG 33%

30 days plan : up to 215%, AVG 100%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://www.tideriding.com

The site plan look scammish to me but when I open the site its template seems well design. Its good to see a hyip site like this one. I think this site has a good potential to be a popular short term hyip. Although all short term hyip does not last long. But in term of earning power I can say I can earn good amount of money in here than in other short term hyip sites. But this is only if I base it on chance.

Well its almost 2 days the site is online now and i am sure that the site might be a paying site for now because since it is a brand new hyip so may be admin will be paying to the members at least at the initial stage of the site . in the site statics it is good to see that many of them are already got paid there .

it is paying until now and some member miss chance to invest here because some skeptic posts, i am not sure if they can sustain for more than 5 days but this program already proof that they are paying for 2 days even they are hourly hyip site, that already a good peformance for hourly hyip site

The fact that this is an hourly program is enough reason for investors to avoid it because it isn't easy to maintain a constant hourly paying status no matter if the admin has good intentions or not. Even though it has managed to pay for 2days, I don't recommend investing here because this program is very likely to stop paying anytime.