Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneybolster - moneybolster.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company MoneyBolster provide our investors the opportunity to increase your investment in shortest possible time. Our team of professional traders and excellent service will do everything for you. They are engaged in it for all life, and we can give you guarantees that you won't risk your money.

Plan:

120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 107.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 115.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $100,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

220% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 135.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 150.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 170.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 200.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $100,000 220.00

Calculate your profit >>

500% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 190.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 225.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 280.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 370.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $100,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Join moneybolster here

according to your information minimum to invest in all plans is 10$ but within the homepage of hyip it is showing except first plan of 10$ other plans are starting from 50 - 1000$ which is unaffordable. i think it is much better to take a position in first plan regarding low minimum amount.

Total deposited:

$ 3,461.00

Total withdraw:

$ 66.20

Already have 3,000 plus deposits but only paid back 66 dollars? Lets see tomorrow what will be the deposit and the withrdawal stats. if the deposits keep on going up but the payments has slow progress then I guess this is a clear sign that this site does not have right stats. I do believe that its a waste of time investing in here if even its stats is fake.

that is because mostly investors who invest in this program just invested their money today. that is not a big deal as long as they are paying, the rate for me is quite good for hit and run strategy unless they are scam sooner, but with what admin has here i think it will make them stay quite longer.

We should be writing it off our minds that such a program would be lasting aod that is majorly because the ROI the admin has tabled wouldn't be sustainable but yet there is an every chance that they would be around for some days.i just hope guys would confirm they paying before jumping in.

I am not at all compromised with the investment plans here and i can simple say that it is not at all safe to trust on this program because we can see the site admin is offering a very huge roi to the investors so how can they trust on this program and i think its just to attract the investors .

if we look hyip program that offers this kind perhaps we had better take the fastest time set to make a profit because the decision will form a pretty good decision and do not ever take huge profits for a period long enough for the admin will not be possible willing to pay for these benefits

We can still see that some monitors are with the paying status so we can say that the site is really a paying site because who know the admin might be just paying to the monitors . when we think practically it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi to the investors in a very short time and here they are paying so we can believe on them .