Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dividendtime - Dividendtime.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.dividendtime.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Dividend Time is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

110% after one day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 105.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

30% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $150 26.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,000 28.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 30.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : http://www.dividendtime.com

The script used for the program is too ordinary,the good thing here is the minimum deposit that the program supports,many newbies can even take part in the program by investing the minimum spend and see how a hyip program works,though the roi offered is really high but it might pay for some days

Its possible for this program to complete a term in the 2nd plan which means that this hyip can last for up to 5days. The admin should try to promote the site so as to get much investors. If I were to invest here, I'll prefer going for some rounds, say 2 or 3rounds in the 1st plan because it will take a shorter time to be in profits. The site is still new so its not too late to make investments here.

for me the script just like a cheap script, and also admin use pirate script, with the plan they have i am not sure if this program will pay for about 3 days, maybe they have big chance to pay at the first round but since this program looks and also their problem with script, that make me think it is better to reconsider to invest here again.

Although this site is offering with rate are reasonable and they too have approved in Goldpoll but with their script, I don't think that this is safe place for investing, if investors put big fund here, may be status of Goldpoll only is a way so that admin of this program using to attract investors and we will not able to know anything will happen

The script of the site is not that attractive still i think we can have a try on this program because the minimum amount to invest is only $1 here so that make me to try out this program .

But still i am not at all ready to loos my $1 i will invest only after seeing the monitors ratings of the site .

this hyip is kind of short term hyip and with affordable minimum invest, I am sure short term investors will attract to join. but suggested to not rush in make deposit or invest because the site still in waiting status. if this hyip paying, tomorrow the status maybe will be change to paying.

Yes, it is correct, we can invest because $1 is not many but most important we must see that it is paying site when have good status in almost monitors but with this site, we too can see that they have ran some days already but all monitors still are in status "Waiting" or badder, I don't think that it is safe for investing even with only $1