Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx Trade Ltd - Fxtradeltd.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.fxtradeltd.com

Fxtradeltd is quite new agency, But already very popular in UAE and Europe. Our object - to find the best companys, the best products with high quality and standards to present to our clients. Our variuos activities depends of the customer: Yarns, raw material, finished fabric or finished product.

PLANS:

25-28% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 25.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,000 27.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 28.00

120% after one day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $150 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : http://www.fxtradeltd.com

5% as the daily roi is really on the high side and this would definitely make the program not to last,the script used for the program is also cheap,i don't think i can invest in this one,when i check the rate us page,this error message that i was seeing

Not Found

The requested URL /rate.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Investors shouldn't get me wrong,it doesn't mean that the program would not pay,but i am not just interested in it

effectively first plan is safe for all but regrettably am not able to make any kind of investment on it because regarding very big minimum investment of 150$ and is not affordable but first plan is usually good and the interest rate is usually reasonable regarding 5% daily as per day. we are able to make investment onto it.

Script is very bad, plans are very high, status of monitors is not good, it is bad points of this program, I don't think that anyone want to put fund to invest here when site don't have any protection program and too bad in monitors when don't have any qualified monitors to approve for them, best we should skip this program

Lol...you have already condemned this program,the site is very bad,plans are not good,status are also bad,so there is nothing good in this program,therefore skipping it would be my next option,i don't even want to know anything about the program 'cos i have stated it in my previous post that i am not interested in this one

The minimum amount to invest is only 41 here that is really best thing we can talk about this program ,. but after looking into the investment plans of the site i am not sure ato say this site will be sustainable for a long time . I feel none of the investment plan is reasonable to invest .

The script used here is very poor and commonly used amongst scam hyips. The average roi in the 1st category of the plans is okay and can be sustained till the term is completed but the 2nd category of the Plans has an average roi that will make the program stay only for a short while and that will affect investors that went for the plans in the 1st category. Its best to skip this program because the chances of it staying for long are low.