Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PowerProfitsPro - Powerprofitspro.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.powerprofitspro.com

468x60.gif

These funds are managed by our team and traded on the Foreign Exchange Forex . Besides, a percentage is used to build a Reserve Fund to protect our members' funds should any losses occur. We are a team of private investors and friends, with years of good and bad experience in online investments. We are deeply concerned about doing honest business which will benefit our members in the first place, because we are strongly aware that in this field there is much promises and little results, and only those who sincerely put their members' interests as main purpose can build up a strong and lasting business and community.

PLANS:

# Plan Minimum Amount: Maximum Amount: Profit:

23 3% Per Calender Day for 75 Days $ 0.01 USD $ 5000.00 USD 225%

Accept : LR, STP, Egopay

Link : http://www.powerprofitspro.com

I'm very suprise that this program is offering 20% referal commision which is very risky for sure I think that the admin need to do something about that as it would make many investors to disbeleived them and also when I visit the site I can not fine any protection here but aside from this all the plans look very sustainable.

Yea,there is no protection on the site,3% as the daily roi for 75 days can never be achieved but investors can just target BEP here,the minimum spend is quite affordable to most investors but i think that the referral commission is so high,that means if i should invest $5 and i have 1 referral,i would be getting $1,not really bad at all

I'm very suprise that this program is offering 20% referal commision which is very risky for sure I think that the admin need to do something about that as it would make many investors to disbeleived them and also when I visit the site I can not fine any protection here but aside from this all the plans look very sustainable.

Yes, it is correct, this is not good problem as my idea, because really site have very bad script without have any protection program, although they offering good plans with min investment is very low but I too don't think that they will able to attract investors with this plans, almost monitors approve is not good monitors and all is in status "Waiting"

Waiting for what?this program is already a flop,there is no how that the progra would be able to pick up again,the roi offered cannot be achieved and i think that the admin of the program has mis managed this program,so it would just be better if i skip this program

Waiting for what?this program is already a flop,there is no how that the progra would be able to pick up again,the roi offered cannot be achieved and i think that the admin of the program has mis managed this program,so it would just be better if i skip this program

Is that program is really a flop because i cant see any evidence saying the program is flop . Actually as you said the roi the admin is offering is bit high but still there is no minimum deposit in the site . i am sure that this will not be a safe place to invest . with out investing we can simple say that its really a useless program .

From the roi offered here, the possibility of this program completing a term is very low although it can pay till investors get back their original investments and possibly make profits. The script here isn't that bad but its discouraging to know that there's no security in the site. The referral commission is also high. Avoiding this program will be a safe thing to do.

The referral commission is quite high in here so I am sure that many are promoting this program because of the referral commission as for me it will depend if this HYIP can get a lot of investors because as we can see this HYIP seems has some potential because the design is quite okay as it's not a common design at all.

admin does offer considerable advantages by implementing a long-term investment to the investor will be but I was not so sure with this program because I see the program is not listed in any hyip monitor there so we need to find more specific information about the program before start investing

their minimum deposit is low only $3 also their rate is quite good and still i see admin of this program have chance to pay all investors without any problem, i also see this site have nice layout, talking about their security that is only a measurement of how much admin spend to create this site.