Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Constructionfunds - Constructionfunds.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://constructionfunds.biz

Welcome to Construction Funds

Construction Funds offered construction investments through direct participation programs for over 14 years. We have forged relationships with successful generators of construction prospects enabling us to identify, acquire and develop only the best opportunities for providing potential cash flow and tax benefits to investors. Our mission is to leverage our construction experience to continuously seek and select only construction investment opportunities in which we have a high level of confidence and that have excellent economics - those that provide investors with solid rates of return with minimized risk.

PLANS:

1 Day Contract

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105% $10 - $249 105.00

108% $250 - $499 108.00

110% $500 - $75,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

3 Days Contract

120% $10 - $249 120.00

128% $250 - $499 128.00

135% $500 - $125,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

5 Days Contract

135% $10 - $249 135.00

145% $250 - $499 145.00

155% $500 - $250,000 155.00

Calculate your profit >>

7 Days Contract

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

145% $10 - $249 145.00

160% $250 - $499 160.00

185% $500 - $250,000 185.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://constructionfunds.biz

wow, the first time i see this thread i think this site is not that good and won't have good prospect in future but i am wrong, they are good site , even with their short term plans, yeah i think this site can sustain for at least 5 days if there are a lot of people that really want to invest here, also this program already listed in more than 5 hyip monitors so far.

Yes, about script, I too see that this program have very good script and design very professional but we too should be careful with this program because I just check status of monitor and see that this site listed in monitors up to 3 days already that almost monitors still in status "Waiting" although very many monitors invested here

@xetang you are right,so many monitors invested in the program and they are having the status as waiting,it seems most of the monitors invested in the after 5 or 7 days plan,'cos if we check there stats,the program hasn't paid much funds,you would know that only few investors invested in the after 1 day plan

Started Jan 28, 2013

Running days 2

Total accounts 137

Active accounts 71

Total deposited $ 3,469.99

Total withdraw $ 19.60

Visitors online 7

Members online 2

Last update Jan 30, 2013

@xetang you are right,so many monitors invested in the program and they are having the status as waiting,it seems most of the monitors invested in the after 5 or 7 days plan,'cos if we check there stats,the program hasn't paid much funds,you would know that only few investors invested in the after 1 day plan

Yes as you said all the monitors are with the waiting status . i am not sure for the reason why they are still with the waiting status but i am sure that the roi is very high and i am sure that it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi by the admin for a long time .

@hadg33 that's right; with the roi offered here, the admin shouldn't have a problem paying monitors and investors even though its a short term program, therefore for monitors to still have a Waiting status, there's a great possibility that they went for the after 5 or 7days plan.

The script used is very attractive and unique with good security which means that many investors will make investments here.

Yes as you said all the monitors are with the waiting status . i am not sure for the reason why they are still with the waiting status but i am sure that the roi is very high and i am sure that it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi by the admin for a long time .

I must tell with you that about really, it is not high because many same site, they can pay out very good and very long with this plan and it is hot rate that almost investors always want site to have this plans, only have problem, admin must be trusted, I affair that he only want to have money and don't want to pay for anyone, it will be bad for a HYIP program

the program maybe could going far if admin of the site promote the hyip in many of hyip monitor site. it way will attract many of individual investors to join especially is short term investors. but unfortunately I am not see there is hyip monitor site exist there to monitoring and it will not good for the site progress.

For to this time, almost monitors now too have changed status from "Waiting" into "Problem" or "Scam", it showed that admin of this program is very bad, he only want to have money when have promote very many in monitors so that they invested here but he don't want to pay out for anyone therefore it is not surprise when almost monitors approved for this site wit bad status

It is difficult to explain for your question, only simple a reply that admin of this site is a scam site when he see that amount of deposit is too many and he see that it have been enough for all costs and have more benefit from fund of investors therefore he have decided to stop site and put all in this fund in his pocket, it is really sad for investors have put fund here and even for investors invested under monitors to have good RCB