Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skalinv - Skalinv.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://skalinv.net

Welcome to Skalinv Corporation. Investment Holding Skalinv Corporation offers its services to the international community of a new generation of online investors. Investing in gold and silver are traditionally viewed as a way to preserve capital accumulated in local currencies, but today, this approach is not as straightforward as it might seem. The ability to trade in precious metals on the open market, like any other product and the fact that more and more market participants have been involved in this particular activity in the last 30 years have led to huge volatility in precious metals. Today the results of volatility of the difficulty for investors to take the value of their savings. If you, like many of the cautious investors today, you should look for more than just online broker that allows you to trade.

PLANS:

104% - 120% After 3 day

Plan Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan SC $ 10 - $ 500 104.00

Plan SC $ 100 - $ 1,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% - 175% After 5 days

Plan SC $ 50 - $ 1,000 125.00

Plan SC $ 150 - $ 1,500 175.00

Calculate your profit >>

135% - 205% After 7 days

Plan SC $ 100 - $ 2,000 135.00

Plan SC $ 350 - $ 3,000 205.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://skalinv.net

Skal Inv Corporation offers stable interest in their plans, with affordable minimum asked to participate in it, the program looks quite simple but for now there is no monitor added this project also no transaction recorded in their statistics, must be a new program just launched.

nice interest rate :D, it seems this program sooner will have more investors for sure, and also if people argue about their sustainability i can say this program have good one even not that long as the other site or long term hyip site and since they are new i think they have more chance to pay all investors especially for the first round

Well,i think that the first plan is only the reasonable and sustainable plan amongst all the plans,104% after 3 days,is really a good plan,anyways i have not checked monitors to see the status of the program but i am sure that this program would be paying after 3 days

Really, I too think that this site have rate is sustainable when it only more 1% per day here, however I too think that about time of refunding, it is not suitable because investors will have to wait up to 3 days to receive payment, it will be not safe in all when site don't have daily plans and even they are paying, I'm not sure anyone want to put fund here to wait for 3 days