Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Noifx - Noifx.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://Noifx.com

Noifx is an offshore investment company registered in the Republic of Panama. Our Certificate

In 2009 Noifx started offering investment services online, to general public.

Today Noifx is one of the most fast-growing and perspective corporations, working on an exchange market.

Our company makes profits from Forex trading with its own and third parties' funds and, in particular, from the margins between the earnings received from the Forex trade and the maximum interest rates of various investment plans offered to our clients. A significant part of our profits goes to the company's Safety Fund ensuring our customers no loss in any transaction.

PLANS:

Name Total Return Amount (in USD) Days*

Starter Plan 117% 10 - 1,999 1

Professional Plan 145% 10 - 4,999 2

Expert Plan 198% 10 - 19,999 3

Accept : LR

Link : http://Noifx.com

In my opinion the script the admin have used is really bad looking and it looks like a cheap script so its better to see for some payments of the site before we invest in this program . any ways i am not sure it is a legit or not but by seeing the investment plans i can say that the site is not a good place to invest because all the investment plans are non sustainable .

only one day old, so they are still new, but their plans not that good for me, it give us more risk when we decide to invest, but the script and template for me already good enough to attract people to invest here, hit and run i think can be a good way to get few profit from this program, since they are a new prorgram that gained investors right now

there is satisfaction testimonial in the site but I am not convince that it come from the member of this site. it could be manipulation only from the site in order to attract investors to join and make invest. before I see there is payment proof report or paying status from hyip monitor site, I will not believe that the site paying.

Starter, Professional and Expert all the plans have the same minimum requirement to participate set at $10, testimonial page is fine but if they also have a ratings page for the program or at least added few monitors to the site would have been transparent status of it.

The templates design used on the website of this HYIP here is nice actually. Well, the most important thing here, RoI offered by this HYIP here is all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. There is no way we can make 198% RoI only in 3 days investment plan here. It sounds like a scam thing