Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neeva - neeva.biz

obeconline

Welcome to Neeva Investments Ltd. We offer you a chance to Earn 50% daily for 5 days & you can grab this amazing opportunity by investing just $1 so enjoy it with ease. Admin Neeva Investments Ltd.

How can I invest with www.neeva.biz ?

To make a investment you must first become a member of www.neeva.biz . Once you are signed up, you can make your first deposit. All deposits must be made through the Members Area. You can login using the member username and password you receive when signup.

I wish to invest with www.neeva.biz but I don't have an Libertyreserve account. What should I do?

You can open a free Libertyreserve account

How do I open my www.neeva.biz Account?

It's quite easy and convenient.

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept Libertyreserve e-currency.

How can I withdraw funds?

Login to your account using your username and password and check the Withdraw section.

How long does it take for my deposit to be added to my account?

Your account will be updated as fast, as you deposit.

payouts: 50% daily for 5 days

mix/max deposit:$1 - $100000

referral bonus: 3-11%

JOIN NOW: http://www.neeva.biz/?refid=obeconline

i don't have any positive thought about them in future, first i think many investors can look at their investment plans, that is quite high and also this site script, template, and some security equipment, in here i don't see admin have it, that is totally bad and i think if admin can manage well they can survive about one round

Neeva has a plan actually 25% daily for 5 days, which can be successful for a round or two, but of course the daily interest rate increases depending on the amount range invested, I don't think anyone will invest more than 100$ in this plan, minimum is $1 so I think it's worth a test spend as it's just begin today.

Well for me,i don't think there is a need to watch after this program regardless of the low minimum spend,i guess this program is only designed to scam investors 'cos 30% as the daily roi without the principal is just crazy and abnormal,staying away would be my best option in this program

wow really good to see they have the paying status from the monitors and that to from a good quality monitors and its being the site is only since 10 days and paying the investors . but when i see the roi i think it is not a safe place to invest do know they are paying the investors , may be they are paying the monitors .

If you can just look well you will fine out that what is been table here is like you having your own business number 1 look at the program and see all their plans they look unsustainable for sure second look at the script that is were you will know that almost everything is complicated so to me we need to be careful while investing with this kind of program.