Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

braninvestz - braninvestz.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company is an online investment program established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. We offer fixed rate plans that provide stable and steady earnings for our clients. Our conventional approach, combined with our dedication and loyalty to service will provide you with an outstanding investment experience. If you are seeking for a reliable and life changing income opportunity, then braninvestz.com is the right choice for you.

Plan:

105% after 1 day

120% after 2 days

20% daily for 7 hours

Accept : LR, PM

Join braninvestz here

if we only invest the minimum amount of deposit is determined by the program we will only get the benefit of low and I think this program is not good for investors who have limited capital but if we take advantage of a period of 2 days of course it will make a considerable advantage but with the amount of investment is quite high and certainly high risk

new hyip site and looks like able to attract many investors to join since the site has been listed on many of hyip monitor site and get paying status. the profit rate is still acceptable for kind of short term hyip program. but maybe these profit rate would not lead the hyip able to going for a long run.

20% daily for 7 hours

what does this plan offer ? I really can't get it, I think it's a mistake, instead of hours there should be 7 days, so that the total return in offer will be a 140% in a week term, current status of this short term program is paying already, popular monitor, List4Hyip has been monitoring this one.

Unfortunately here, this HYIP is just another cheap HYIP here. To make 120% RoI in 2 days investment like the offer on this HYIP here, is very high and not reasonable at all here. In this way here, this HYIP will not sustain too long in the business here. The Admin will not be able to pay the investors

It is not some,it is actually all the roi in all the plans that are not sustainable but the truth is,investors would be investing in the first plan simply because it is an after 1 day program,when i checked the rate us page,there are about 8 monitors there with all approving the status as PAYING,i must say that this program is good for a hit and run at this moment

Well for sure I will have to tell you that this program will last for some time but there is one particular plan which I dont seems to understand here and that is the last plan which the admin table 20% dailly for 7hours which is very risky to try so the program will be best for hit and run strategy.

chance of paying for long time is very low because the minimum investment in hourly plans is affordable because its only 40$ which people can easily invest.roi offered in hourly plans is too much high its about 140% after 7 hours. i dont think site will sustain for long time.

Bran Investz has a promo plan that pays 150% in just two hours term period, but the condition is the minimum for that promo plan is $81, so only few large investors can take such risk, but this short term is well paying on time for four days now and still continues to stay active.

Bran Investz seem to have helped their investors to increase their assets with them as they have been consistently paying for full five days term now, which is a very good thing to see, possibly this short term will even do great, but they have not much reliable monitors to promote the program.

I like to earn some money in here. I do hope that I can make good income in here. One thing I'm sure right now is that when this site run we going to loss money if we don't reach bep in here. So before we invest in here make sure that you compute how long do you thing its take before we can reach bep in here and if ever we reach bep in here if we can end up earning good amount of money each month.

what does this plan offer ? I really can't get it, I think it's a mistake, instead of hours there should be 7 days, so that the total return in offer will be a 140% in a week term, current status of this short term program is paying already, popular monitor, List4Hyip has been monitoring this one.

that is mistake from admin who use that kind of template, i really wondering if admin really know about this, because as far as i can see that admin still not change anything yet, and even like that i think this program will attract more investors later, as we can see that they have seduce interest rates even not sustainable enough