Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Premium Brewery - premiumbrewery.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Premium Brewery

468.gif

Premium Brewing Company is the epitome of all-round business excellence, demonstrating sustained growth for its beers and stockists whilst combining traditional family values with innovation and development.

Start Jan 15, 2013

Plans:

Lager 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 104.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 106.00

Light Ale 4 day/daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 29.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 31.00

Ale 4 day

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 117.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 126.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

Porter 9 day

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 140.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 162.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Stout 20 day

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 191.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 242.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - DDoS Guard

-SSL - GeoTrust, Inc.

-Referral commission: 3%

-Registrar: ENOM, INC.

-Unique design

-License GC

-Manual Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

premiumbrewery.com - Licensed

Link to view and register ==>>>

I hope I will not going to get drunk in here. I hope that I can earn good amount of money in here before this site turn to scam. But I doubt it. Just looking at the site banners I know right away that this site will not going to last. Simply because its using a picture that is free when you browse and search for the image of beer. I think this is a clear sign that this hyip site is just a backyard hyip site.

We can make calculation on this HYIP here, 240% RoI in 20 days is actually very high and not reasonable RoI at all here. So, it is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one here. Because usually this will not sustain too long in the market here.

yes, the site script is really good and more good because already completed with ddos and ssl protection. this will shows that the site admin really serious to give the best service to the investors member. the site also already listed on hyip monitor site but still shows waiting report so far. if paying, tomorrow the status report will be changed.

Is is that the admin of this program is going to invest investors funds on beer,if that is the case,i think he can make good profit from that,anyways the admin uses a professional script and the site is really secured,although the roi offered in all the plans are not reasonable and sustainable,but i am so sure that the program would pay for some time

The good thing i like in this program is the minimum amount to invest in all the investment plans is only $10 so an investor can choose any of the investment pane of his choice .

I have seen that there is only one monitor listed this program and that to with the waiting status so its better to wait for the monitors paying status because there is a chance of fund loosing .

yeah it is really good plan from the admin that just keeping minimum invest is $10 in all invest plans,but iam not surte that this program will run for many days,because this program his using free script an no secure to invest in this program an we can see one hyip monitor has added but that also in waiting list

despite the benefits offered by the program is not too high but we can pretty well take advantage of this program as well as the minimum deposit amount specified by the program is not too high so we can invest some small amount of money we have to benefit from the program this