Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fin-trust - Fin-trust.org

xetang

Finance Trust is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, Safe4Invest group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

135% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Finance First $5 - $500 135.00

250% After 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Finance Second $5 - $500 250.00

40% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Finance Final $10 - $500 40.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://fin-trust.org/?ref=zozo278

i have browse this site and found a very cheap script and no security for accounts in it and the plans are offering a huge unexpected rate of interest which its paying in all plan especially in second plan.i dont think it has ability to pay any single member.

The site have no security it is secondary but have you seen the investment plans of the site they are mind blowing and the first plan which is 135% after just a single day is that possible to pay such a huge roi to the investors , I think it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi by the admin . There are no monitors ratings also .

One thing we can see here, it is impossible to make 250% RoI in 2 days investment. So, in this way here, usually, this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the business. Better for us here not to be greedy with the offer like stated on this HYIP here, so we do not lose money

250% in just to days for me is a clear sign that this site is going to turn to scam right away. Theirs no way this site is going to last long. I know its hard to make good income in here and that's why I doubt if we can even make some income in here. That's why its very important that we don't invest in here at all. We must make sure that we spend more time investing in other hyip site than in here. For me its really a waste of time if I'm going to spend time in her at all.

yes, based on the thread explanation we can directly know that actually this hyip site offering risky plan and potentially would not lead them to sustain long. even to do hit and run investment method is still in risky side because the site not listed on hyip monitor site. if me, I will prefer to skip this one.