Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitablecoin - profitablecoin.com

ihyips.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really know how this one will look like at the end because almost everything seems to be good but they are not up to my taste so for now I will continue with what my heart told me to carried out

That's right,that is what matters in a hyip program like this,you must follow your mind,if your mind tells you not to invest in then,then you shouldn't invest in it and if it tells you to invest in it,then go ahead and invest,after i know that this program is doing pretty well and i neglected it for another hyip program that i invested in

Yes investing in hyips depends on the investors' choice and what his/her mind tells the investor to do. With regards to the LR problem that profitablecoin was experiencing, its encouraging to know that it has been resolved. That's a sign that the admin wishes to continue this program for a very long time; possibly at least till when investors reach BEP. In as much as there's high temptation for me to invest here, I'll try to resist it because for now, I'm not ready to invest in hyips.

More a time, we too can see that now this site too have backed with status "Paying" in almost monitors that it have listed, it showed site still running stable when more investors invested here so that site still keep good status although it have ran 14 days already, they are prepare to end a half of first round and I hope that site still can keep to exist long so that keep smile for investors

Yea profitablecoin is still doing pretty well,the admin just making sure that every thing about the program is in tact,lets just hope that this program can continue to pay for a very long time,i am just watching the program for now,i would have invest in it but it has been running for long

Its good that you don't intend investing in ProfitableCoin presently despite the fact that everything is working fine at the moment because it has been online for a reasonable number of days and therefore you may not be lucky to make profits when you invest there. Also, one of the keys to making good profits from hyips is making early investments.