Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Exclusive Pay - Exclusive-pay.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://exclusive-pay.com

Exclusive-pay - an association of professional traders and quality analysts in the long trade on Forex. Our team allows qualitative trade currencies on the international market, achieving the highest and stable result. Policy of trade is based on several trading currencies, each of which we are working on a strategy. Daily qualitative analysis of the market, allows us to achieve a reliable result in the transactions, bringing a stable income to our investors. Exclusive-pay within a reasonable time is an integral leader in investment banking, combining a range of solutions for the professional conduct of trading activities. Also, our organization is a party to the joint-stock market, having in its investment portfolio of a stake in the leading financial companies. We invite you to become our customers, and offer all the tools available for own investment business.

PLANS:

1.3% After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 0.80

Plan 2 $10,001 - $25,000 1.10

Plan 3 $25,001 - $50,000 1.30

Calculate your profit >>

2% Daily For 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 1.20

Plan 2 $10,001 - $25,000 1.50

Plan 3 $25,001 - $50,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

2.5% Daily For 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 2.00

Plan 2 $10,001 - $25,000 2.30

Plan 3 $25,001 - $50,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

3% Daily For 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 2.50

Plan 2 $10,001 - $25,000 2.80

Plan 3 $25,001 - $50,000 3.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://exclusive-pay.com

this hyip site offering reasonable daily interest rate. with short term of duration plan, this hyip will attract many investors to join, especially is short term investors. probably this hyip would able to going for a long run but because not monitored, need payment proof report to make it sure.

seems stable plans even that is short term one, but if we see that their rate actually low for many kind of short term program :D, and this program is good based on my own view, i see that admin have nice script, it seems simple, and that is licensed script too, so admin must be have good credibility here

I am really impressed with the investment plans of the site and i am sure that if the admin really maintain the site in a good manner and pay all the investors on time then this site will be a good paying site with in a short period of time and the site also have a good secure ssl to the site that is a positive point to the site .