Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fireurbosses - fireurbosses.net

sheikh

Ever wanted to live the dream? Well you have come to the right place. Our program offers you a stable yet profitable plan for all your needs

and wants to materialize. How would you feel if you were the boss? You are the one holding your time and deciding what to do with it? With FireUrBosses.com, we will help you achieve that. Spending more time with your family is just a click away. Sign up for an account and take the first step to financial freedom.

With FireUrBosses.com, you do not only get to make money, but you are also building a better life for your family and for your future. Do not hesitate, please click the sign up button to begin. It will be the best decision you would ever make in your entire life. FireUrBosses.com is your first step to the life you ever dreamt of.

investmentplans:

PLAN 125% AFTER 7 DAYS

PLAN 17% DAILY FOR 7 DAYS

Minimum deposit 5$ - 5,000$

LibertyReserve, Egopay, Perfectmoney

sheikh

the hyip have a nice script and already completed with ddos and ssl protection. admin of the site also already make partnership with many of hyip monitor site and get paying report so far. while the hyip offering high and not reasonable profit return, I am really surprised that they able to run for more than a week currently.

Well this program seems to be so promising so the roi is very sustainable and I hope that the program will just last for some time so what am looking forward to do now is for me to give them a try with the minimum to deposit and this will make me to have rest of mind.

that is right, and today this site still paying for 9 days :D, how great is that, i know it will be not forever but at least for now we can see this program status is paying and also from some threads like talkgold i find some payment proof that shared by some investors who invested their money.

The script used here is very unique and to add to that, there is security in the site. The plans here are okay even though they are short term ones but it will be better to go for the 2nd plan since it pays daily, therefore there's no possibility of a total loss unlike in the 1st plan where there's a risk of being at a total loss because our interests are locked until after 7days. Interestingly, the program has been running for 9days with a Paying status amongst most of the monitors viewing it including GoldPoll, although there's one monitor(Invest E-Gate) having a Scam status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/fireurbosses.net. There's a good chance that this monitor didn't invest here or is a scam monitor as its not popular.

its looks like a site of professional traders.good thing is that it is already approved by the several monitors which is good point for attracting investors towards it.profit rate is also sustainable here so that i have decided to make investment here and i just to be paid from it.

Well good to see the site is online since more than 9 days and that to with the paying status from all the monitors that is really a good thing but i am not so interested with invest here and not only me many of the monitors will not be showing interest in investing with the site the main reason may be the huge roi the admin is offering the investors .,

Two successful rounds with both the plans, weekly as well as daily with seven days term, it's been running for fifteen days now, paying quite active on time, they have well advertised the program on top monitors of hyip filed right from the beginning that I can say it's one of the current hot short term programs running successfully.

If you ask me its already reach terminal stage. Base on the site plan. I don't think its can even last this long but it did. I just hope that we can see this site status to continue to be paying. But same time if its turn to scam I really don't feel bad at all at this site is actually over extended its paying power already. In fact I salute admin of this site for paying this long.

FYB can be supported on official FYB FaceBook page they have launched today and few forums listed by them, here is the latest update from FYB regarding the same !

Jan-18-2013 08:53:22 AM

Support Forums and an official Facebook group for FYB.

Greetings from the FYB staff!

A few of our members have expressed concern regarding our relatively modest promotional strategy. Fear not, for this is how we ensure our service's stability - by adjusting our promotion to our growth, we keep our company from overexpanding. Rest assured that we plan to stay active for a long time, so you really can fire your bosses.

For the time being, we have a select handful of top-class monitor listings, and we have appointed an official Facebook group for FYB.

You can show your support by joining the group at

http://www.facebook.com/groups/398652813558162/

and also chiming in on the conversations found on various forums:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Fireurbosses-Fireurboss-t431774.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5034856#post5034856

http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=161822

For now, we appreciate your support and are doing everything in our power to make your experience with us more pleasurable.

Best wishes,

Major Vilmos

Fireurbosses Team Manager

Fire Your Bosses has been paying till date, the latest payment proof of today, 21st January can be found around, as we see many mid term programs like this folding up their business after just one or two cycles, good to have FYB still stable and active for three rounds.