Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Premium-income - Premium-income.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Premium-Income.Com is bank established and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets. Already now, you can consider our investment plans, choose the one you like and able to afford, and start to earn money in the most lucrative markets. Please, feel free to register your own account in our program. Investment process is easy, reliable and secure with us. Let your money work for you in the today is most profitable market niches!

Plan:

160% Profit After 45 Minutes! + Random $25 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Perfect Plan $5-$10,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

1950% Profit After 12 Hours! + Random $50 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Best Plan $10-$10,000 1,950.00

Calculate your profit >>

3450% Profit After 1 Day! + Random $100 Bonus + Instant Payout!

Gold Plan $20-$10,000 3,450.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

Join Premium-income here

This is scam site already because we too can see that their plans are too high and don't have any HYIP site can pay out with this plan, may be they created this program to scam investors. I think that even with $1, investors too can't have again fund therefore best we should skip this program, it don't have many values for discussing

I am really in shock by seeing the investment plans of the site and i am just wondering how come the admin is paying such a very huge roi to the investors in just an investment of minutes . looks he is just attracting the investors towards the site . 160% after just 45 minutes i am sure that admin is just fooling the investors with a huge roi but finally no one will invest and admin will be shocking .

160% after 45 minutes is too much high and not reasonable. I am not sure that this site will be paying and moreover able to going for a long run. the wise step here is not involve to make invest but if still curious and interested to make invest, better wait till there is payment proof report available.

For now 11monitors are viewing this program and only 3 have been Paid while the remaining 8 are yet to be paid, therefore have a Waiting Status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/premium-income.com. Its really surprising that this program even managed to pay monitors at all because the roi offered here is very high and unrealistic. The site seems to be hosted on a dedicated server though. I'm sure that the status of monitors currently with a waiting status will change to problem soon.

I think it is time investors start to know that there are some programs that ain't worth being invested into and that is majorly because what their admins have tabled we know he can't sustain so why are we taking any unecessary.guys i would still be saying that staying away is the best inhere.

@glucose to be sincere the program is just a bunch of crap despite the fact that it has paid 3 monitors. Take a raw sample.

Plan:

160% Profit After 45 Minutes!+ Random $25 Bonus + Instant Payout!

The leverages offered in the program is just too much to keep the program staying, such kinda program are very good at dissappointing investors without prior notice so admin just want to scam investors.

Total deposited $ 5,783.85 Total withdraw $ 2,422.30

well i think they are paying just according to their plans. i think there will some difference in their plans because if they pay according to plan the withdraw stat must be higher than deposit stats. its really a good new about this site.

its looks like a big scam site. because the interest rate which they are offering is too much high.no one can earn such profit in short time.the site is not able to be trust on it because these kind of sites just launched for making scams.

Absolutely yes here. There is no doubt, this kind of new HYIP is like a scam HYIP already here. There is no way we can make money 3450% only in one day investment like the offer on this mew HYIP here. Even no system online or offline or real business can do like this one here

Its really hard to make income in here. I hope I can make good income in here. I know that in two to three days time we can see this site status as a scam site. But I think its expected simply because the site plan is just unrealistic and can't be sustain at all. I hope that I can find ways and means to make good income in here but I really doubt that I can do it in here.