Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Odfunds - Odfunds.com

xetang

Welcome To OD Funds!

Naturally, you would ask:"Why should we trust you?" OK, I would like to introduce ourselves. In fact, we are a group of experienced V.C. investment operators and we have been in the industry of Forex and Securities for over 12 years. Some of us are network experts, and have good sense about the Internet! And some used to be employee of big securities Corp. So we are very good partners in the Forex and securities arena.

Daily plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Copper Level $1 - $400 30.00

Silver Level $401 - $1,000 42.00

Gold Level $1,001 - $9,000 60.00

After 6 days plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Platinum Level $250 - $1,000 250.00

Diamond Level $1,001 - $7,000 350.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://odfunds.com/?ref=zozo278

there is no problem with its script but problem only occurs in this hyip is only that site is paying a very rate of profit which is not enough for any member to earn in such low period. i think ts better to stay away from this hyip because of paying is very low.try to make investment in starting days.

30% daily for the 6 calender days in the sense it is total of 180% for 6 days so i don't think it is a sustainable investment plan and i am sure that it is not at all safe to make an investment in the site . so i think it is good not to invest with the site and i think its quite better to avoid the site . Actually the admin is just attracting the investors by showing the minimum investment as only $1 .

30% daily for the 6 calender days in the sense it is total of 180% for 6 days so i don't think it is a sustainable investment plan and i am sure that it is not at all safe to make an investment in the site . so i think it is good not to invest with the site and i think its quite better to avoid the site . Actually the admin is just attracting the investors by showing the minimum investment as only $1 .

Yes, it is correct, their rate really is very high and site too have ran 4 days already but for to this time, only have 2 monitors is Goldpoll and PopularHYIP have approved for them with good status, although this is trusted monitors but I too affair that admin try to keep this status but really he don't pay for anyone

The most important thing we can see from this HYIP here, to make 350% RoI after 6 days investment like the offer here is not good and very high offer here. Usually, the HYIP with very high offer like this one, will never sustain too long in the business, because can not pay the investors.

Just wondering is this daily plan mature each day or is daily plan a plan that last forever but pays daily? I'm just little confuse with the site plan. But same time I'm wondering if anyone in here invested in here. I hope I can make good income in here also. I have some hard time earning in here and I'm hoping that I will get paid but if theirs no payments then I guess its a scam site.

The most important thing we can see from this HYIP here, to make 350% RoI after 6 days investment like the offer here is not good and very high offer here. Usually, the HYIP with very high offer like this one, will never sustain too long in the business, because can not pay the investors.

the hyip not only offering high profit rate in second plan but also offering high too in first plan. 180% after 6 day is too much and most of such plan would not lead the hyip sustain long. but if they listed already in hyip monitor site, maybe there is possibility they will be paying but unfortunately they are not.