Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

novaxinvest - novaxinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Novax Invest is an investment company that specifically created for individual or private who would like to create reliable and beneficial financial with real net income. You don’t need to pay extra fees nor owning a bank account, every rules and conditions are clear and equal. We provide skilled and experienced personal financial manager to provide you the best solutions of your investment with us.

Plan:

LifeTerm

Description : 1% interest will be sent to your account daily for life. You can withdraw principal after 365 days if you do not want to continue. Compound not available.

Minimum Invest Maximum Invest Daily Interest

$ 10.00 $ 500000.00 1.00 %

Long Term

Description : 1.5% interest will be sent to your account daily for 365 days. Principal will be returned after 365 days of investment term. Compound is available.

$ 2500.00 $ 50000.00 1.50 %

Fixed Long Term

Description : 3% fixed interest will be sent to your account daily for 365 days. Principal not return. Compound not available.

$ 2500.00 $ 50000.00 3.00 %

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join novaxinvest here

The script used for the program is nice but the site is not a secured site,the program is offering a reasonable and sustainable roi in all plans,i think if the admin of the program manages the program properly,i guess the program would be doing pretty well,i will check monitors later if they are listing it or not

I see that this site too have told that they have installed enough best supporting and protection programs and I too hope that it is correct because they have very good plans and it reasonable for investors and ready for a long paying site, however I too think that we too need to wait for status from monitors, very many monitors invested here and I hope that we will be early to see good status from them

well no duration specified for the plans of this site which is proving that plan are for life time...may be upto 1 year.roi offered by it is just one percent daily which will take about 150 days to complete our invested amount and i am not sure till that we will see it live or not.

just forget about the last two plans because these plans are out of range of investors and no one there can afford that plans...its very hard to say that this site will get a good support from investors.when everyone know that 1% profit has no value.there is no guarantee that it will continue paying us till that period when the plan will expire.

Sincerely this program should be a great one and that is majorly because the admin inhere has made the ROI tabled fall in a far too sustainable range.i just hope that the admin inhere would be going ahead to add quality monitors to radar them.

Yes, this can be correct, and we all will hope the best for this program here. Then we can see here the script used by this HYIP is nice and pretty here. RoI offered is still good and reasonable here. So far, there is nothing too bad we can see for this HYIP. Only need to be serious to run for long time

I am juts wondering to see the investment plans for life term well there are very rate hyip which will be offering this life term investment sites . but the main problem is will this site can be able to sustain for the life term. if the admin really want to run the site fir life term then he would have add ssl to the site but here the seen is quietly reverse .

This program has been paying now for ten days, they have reasonable ROI depending on the amount range invested, starting from 1% daily but the term is so long, one year, principal seem to be locked almost forever, that is how few long term projects like this manage to survive for years.

• 3 months later...

This long term program Novax Invest has been paying for four months and recently have added a new plan, four days ago !

2013-05-09 13:27:15

Medium Term Plan Lauanch !

We pay 9% interest daily for 240 days in Medium Term plan. Principal not return. Compound not available. Limited investment amount available for invest.

If we do not want to continue with the program, then we can apply for withdrawal of principal for even the first plan as well, only when the plan completes a term of 365 days minimum, so the principal is locked for at least a year in most of their plans, such a long time of principal locking period is not preferred by investors.

• 4 months later...

Another big plan has been included to the portfolios which is named 150 plan, very large amounts required to participate in this though, it offers 15% daily for 150 days, the ROI is not sustainable but as per the latest payment reports, Novax Invest has been paying so far. 

although the long-term benefits offered by the admin is not too high, but the specified time period to make a profit is too long, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long time and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors only with a time payment, after which the admin will never give payment again

The only plan within the affordable range of investors in Novax Invest is the first one with 1% daily ROI where principal will be locked forever, so it is very important to get paid for at least around five months to reach BEP and thereafter starts the real profit collection from the program, if it stays active for such a long time.