Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ratinghyip - Ratinghyip.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://ratinghyip.com

Its great and pleasant to announce that our company website has been officially launched today.

After great extent of planning and hard work, our website is finally all set for use and is now available to the public.

PLANS:

4.6% - 5% hourly for 24 hours ($0.01 bonus)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $10 4.60

Plan 2 $11 - $100 4.70

Plan 3 $101 - $1,000 4.80

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 4.90

Plan 5 $10,001 - $100,000 5.00

Accept : LR

Link : http://ratinghyip.com

this hourly has just being introduced to majority of hyip monitor but the program is claiming to have being running online for a day now.though i think the program will like to attract investors to the program but sustaining the program for few day before the admin of the program might make a run on investors but i guess investors need to invest wisely on this program.

@savehouse I dont think its safe to invest here for some reasons. The program started late 3th Januray so its 2 days running with just 1 monitor which is yet to get payment from the program. Also the payment method is manual which is bad at anytime, admin might easily practice selective payment here so some investors might get paid others will not receive payment. I dont trust the program mere looking at it.

There is no advantage in this program,disregard the minimum spend,hourly programs are not to be trusted and there life span is so short,I think this one has stopped paying cos when I checked there page there are about 8 monitors listed there and some invested in the program and yet they are having the status as WAITING,you all can see it here http://ratinghyip.com/?ref=HyipOnline

This HYIP here is just another HYIP with hourly paying plan here. From the name here, it seems not a good HYIP. Because hoping the Rate is good, no matter what. Then, we can see by experience, hourly paying HYIP like this one can not sustain too long in the business

actually they don't have but i am quite surprised to see this site that listed in some hyip program even their status until now still waiting, as for me if people ask me if i want to invest here or not then i will not, this site is too much with bad script and bad template plus their plans like other said,that don't give investors any advantages

• 3 weeks later...

One cent bonus offered in this program on deposit to them is almost negligible, since the program has been running for eighteen days now, and few unreliable monitors show off paying status, I guess they might still be getting active investors for the program, but it's huge risky site.

I don't think that this is good program for investing because we too can see that status of them in monitors still are bad and site too have ran near 20 days already, it will be good for investing? I think that it can't be even their plans are good, other this site too have script is not good therefore I don't think that anyone want to put fund to invest here in this time

after visiting the program i cant see like hyip program just it is looking like some official site an plans are also not looking attractive to invest amount an there are almost some hyip monitors have added but all are in waiting status,but in this program we can see many investors have invest amount an somebody got payment also from this program,so please provide the payment proof in this thread then other member can easily invested without any risk

I think that even this site have many payment proofs at this time in forums, it too is late in all because they have ran up to 20 days already and with hourly sites, it is too long in all and it will be late for investing here, even we too can see that they still don't have good status therefore best we should skip this program