Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneybagfinance - Moneybagfinance.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://moneybagfinance.biz

468.gif

moneybagfinance.biz, is a global investment management company providing best investment solution for clients. moneybagfinance.biz is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Americas, Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa. We employ 30 investment professionals.

This unique investment program makes the opportunity of participating in high yield investing attainable to most people with a minimum capital to invest. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain high rates in return.

PLANS:

7% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $25,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

8% daily for 25 days

Plan 1 $15 - $25,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% daily for 18 days

Plan 1 $55 - $25,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

12% daily for 15 days

Plan 1 $105 - $25,000 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

500% after 12 days

Plan 1 $2 - $25,000 500.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://moneybagfinance.biz

if we want to talk about monitors here, i see they have about 7 hyip monitors :D, but all of them still have waiting status, i think that is stil normal since this program is a new program and also it seems they just put in HYIP monitor's list today so i think in the next day we can see the real status. about the rate of their plans i must say their plans are really attractive and profitable for middle term program

If we want to realize here, there is no way we can make money as much as 500% RoI only in 12 days investment plan here. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this one here, because it will not sustain too long in the market here. It is not a good HYIP here

if we want to talk about monitors here, i see they have about 7 hyip monitors :D, but all of them still have waiting status, i think that is stil normal since this program is a new program and also it seems they just put in HYIP monitor's list today so i think in the next day we can see the real status. about the rate of their plans i must say their plans are really attractive and profitable for middle term program

Site just launch not long ago therefore you will be difficult to see many monitors to approve at that time and at this time, they too have had 17 monitors to approve but I'm not surprise about status "Waiting" because site run not yet enough day therefore we too need to wait until they run complete a day and sure we will be early to see new status from monitors because very many monitors too have invested here

i find this program kinda attractive but i doubt if the admin of the program will be able to sustain this program,the daily return and the total return the program is offering investors s high to me,though i believe the admin of the program will be smart enough to sustain the program with paying status for few days but the truth remain that the program is not gonna sustain what they are offering.

total active account and total money deposited growing pretty fast and its must be due to the site listed on some of hyip monitor site. bad news is this site offering pretty high profit return and usually will lead them unable to going for a long run although initially, they are will be paying.

The admin is trying to be tricky inhere and that is why he has made some ROIs sustainable and that of some others unsustainable.The average ROI inhere is high meaning the chances of the program paying for long is low.guys lets be wise inhere.

I think that with almost sites when they have many plans, sure it too will have unsustainable plans and sustainable plans, main problem we too need to analyst about time and investment min for this plans, it will be more suitable, if only look at highest plan that we don't analyst min investment or time of Refund, I think that it will not be reasonable and we will always think that it is not sustainable