Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldfixinv - Goldfixinv.com

shh.shani

i`m not admin

Goldfix Investment is a top leading global financial services company, providing financial advice in all aspects of private Investment, Forex trading, and asset management. We can provide investors with an optimum and risk diversified return by affording access to the best available fund managers and co-investments in Europe.

STRATEGIC PLANNING

Our investment strategy is to maximise investment returns, while minimising risk. To achieve this, we use a proven strategy of investing in leading private equity funds, forex market and co-investing in direct investments with fund managers selected by Financial experts. Our process is simple and transparent no hidden charges or secrets.

104% - 120% After 1 day

125% - 175% After 5 days

135% - 205% After 7 days

<p class="vbseo_buttons" id="lkbtn_1.133485.342471" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; position: relative; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

It is very impossible thing to make money two times bigger in only one week investment like the offer on this HYIP here. In this way here, we can not trust the HYIP like this one. Usually if the HYI has very high RoI like this one, it can not sustain too long in the business here

104% - 120% After 1 day

Just wondering what is the minimum amount to invest in order to earn 120% in a day in here? I hope its not more than 100 dollars. if its 100 dollars then its good to try and hope to earn 20 dollars then cashout. Right now I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here. I hope that in two to three days time I can earn 60% profit in here. but that's is this site is paying.

it seems you are right, in few monitors like SQmonitor and also in GoldPoll, this site status is waiting even their lifetime already 2 days, it seems quite annoying but i really don't know if this program could stay longer since there are many aspect which i think is not good from this site, and if they can pay i think it will not more than 2 weeks

The program shouldn't have any problem paying at least for a day because the return aren't too high and the site has a good script with security installed in it. It may be too early to panic as the program is still a day old and it has the whole of today to make payments to the monitors. If by tomorrow, the monitors viewing it don't get paid, then they may be forced to have a negative status then we can conclude that its not paying.

The program shouldn't have any problem paying at least for a day because the return aren't too high and the site has a good script with security installed in it. It may be too early to panic as the program is still a day old and it has the whole of today to make payments to the monitors. If by tomorrow, the monitors viewing it don't get paid, then they may be forced to have a negative status then we can conclude that its not paying.

I don't think that this site have good script and I too don't find out any protection program as you saying here, it is seem simple script, however I still think that we too should wait for some days this site because they too just launch not long therefore it will be difficult to define anything at this time when site don't run yet completely a day

I don't think that he will add protection program early at this time because at least he too need to keep site to run stable in all before do other things, however admin too should try to promote more in monitors so that they can invest more in this site so that site can run better and more stable in all because with status at this time, it will be very difficult so that he can attract investors

@xetang you need to check the site again because the site is well protected with SSL, dont really know about DDOS protection. On a serious protection the program looks attractive, but I dont think majority will be interested to invest here mainly because the program is yet to acquire monitor.

i really like the design of this program and i think this program should be able to sustain the plan they are offering for few days,hit and run should be able to work on this program and that's why i think this program will really well for few days.hit and run can work on the program.i believe the admin of the program should be able to sustain the 1 day plan for few days.

short term investors will keep their eyes in this hyip site because all plan designed to give high profit return in short term period only. its good to know that this site already protected with ddos and ssl but unfortunately not listed on hyip monitor site. the hyip will make a good progress if there are many of hyip monitor site involve to monitoring and investing.