Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bostonassets - Bostonassets.net

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Boston Assets LLC is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2011, Boston Assets LLC group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

Boston Assets LLC Investment Plan (70 Working Days)

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 2.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 3.00

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 5.00

BENEFITS:

Instant Profit Withdrawl (Anytime)

Principal Return (Anytime)

DDOS Protection

24/7 Excellent Costumer Service

Accept: LR

Join here: http://bostonassets.net/?ref=zozo278

it is so bad, this site use pirated script, i am wondering until now if admin truly want to make a good site for investors then he should have at least licensed script so people have basic trust with them but in fact admin not, plus this site design is not good, even their plan's rate is good i will skip this site

the script used by the hyip is totally cheap and the plans are also very bad because a cheap rate of profit offered by it and the duration of the plans is also 70 days long.normally we can see that hyip go scam in just two days then its possible that it will pay us for such long period.

There is nothing so special with this new HYIP here. But, what we can see from the script used by this HYIP here, the script used is just a cheap script and a little modified with different colour on the background of the homepage here. It is overused already and not interesting

Boston Assets LLC Investment Plan (70 Working Days)

Instant Profit Withdrawl (Anytime)

Principal Return (Anytime)

I'm just curious. if the plan is 70 working days then how come we can withdraw principal anytime? Or did I just misinterpret that site plan? I guess the other meaning is that the principal is included in our profits so that the main reason why we can withdraw our principal and our interest each day for 70 working days? Is my understanding is correct?

Even though this program is offering a good and sustainable roi, its not safe to invest here because there's no security installed in it and the script is not unique. Also, the duration is quite long and even if the program manages to pay for some time, there's a slight chance that investors will reach BEP. I think avoiding this program is what investors should do.

Site still don't run yet enough a day therefore we will be difficult to see any change about status here but I think that it will be early in some next hours when site have ran enough a day because too have had monitors to invest here and hope that we will be early to see good info from them and I hope that it is good status

well wonder why the admin of this program hasn't added hyip monitors and the long term program is not having stats on the page,i guess that kinda makes me scared of this program,though the program has just being introduction to us but i was able to see a hyip monitor that claiming this has being running for 3 days with no paying status, i guess members still need to wait and see if this program will ever pay investors.

offering good daily interest rate especially for first plan. if compare with other plan, I think the first plan is safest than others. this site will manage the investors money in financial markets and I expect that this site have professional staff to manage investors fund in the markets.

This site now too have ran 6 days already and they too have had status "Paying" in some monitors, however, I think that it still is too early to define anything here because time of plans still are very long and latest payment that I see in monitors are from 4th, it have been a bit far already therefore I'm not sure that it will be safe if invest fund here

I just wonder on what members are saying here,a member even said that the admin used a pirated script,what does that suppose to mean? A member even said he can't understand what the admin meant by principal can be withdraw at any time,what is so convincing in that,anyways the current status of this program is paying and that is what really matters

The admin have just do some modifications for a old script and gave a new look to it any ways i consider as a cheap script and i am sure that that might be available to download for free in the internet . And it is a long term investment site so i never suggest to invest with this program it is really very risky .