Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sasearnings - Sasearnings.com

xetang

Our company is a result of successful work of 18 people who started to work on the forex market eight years ago. We have linked our endeavour so we could trade on Forex more productively. Our main goal is to raise our trading budget for obtaining more profit for us and our investors with as little risk involved as possible, This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments.

Up to 114% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $120 110.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 112.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $20,000 114.00

Up to 132% after 2 days

Plan 1 $10 - $120 124.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 128.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $20,000 132.00

Up to 156% after 3 days

Plan 1 $20 - $120 138.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 146.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $20,000 156.00

DDos Protection

Accept: Payza, LR, PM

Click Here To Join

There is no need to join in the HYIP like this one here. The main reason here is because the RoI offered by this HYIP is too high and not reasonable at all. To make 156% in every 3 days investment is not a possible thing to do here. So, usually this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long

I think that your idea is not many change for same sites, yes, with any same HYIP site with this plans, they will be difficult to pay out long but I too think that you should promote again your post qualify because it is too short with only 2 lines and it is not many changes when new threads have same plans. You always analyst biggest plans, it is not reasonable when nobody can invest more $1000 for plan that you saying.

Making talks in HYIP doesn't have to be that we make our posts that long but it is about we making sense.What luke1 said is right.The ROI the admin has kind of tabled wouldn't be sustainable what you should be saying is that they should be paying for a while since the admin would want to lure investors.

Just invest in the first plan or one day plan. At least if the site is paying you can cashout your profit and your principal. The two days and the three days look tempting but I doubt it if its can last that long. I know this site will just going to turn to scam. I don't think its going to last long at all. For me a hyip site like this one is only good for a hit and run.

Making talks in HYIP doesn't have to be that we make our posts that long but it is about we making sense.What luke1 said is right.The ROI the admin has kind of tabled wouldn't be sustainable what you should be saying is that they should be paying for a while since the admin would want to lure investors.

You should note again about my above discussion, I don't say anything that this site should be paying as you saying because they just launch not long and too don't have any monitors in good status at this time, I only tell with him that he should try to analyst for more detail in plans and should only note to lowest plans, it will be more really. He and including always analyst longest plans, it will not bring again many good idea for investors in all. Please note about this problem. If you analyst 110% after a day, it is high, I don't have any complain in all

Yes, it is correct when plan have been up to 110% after a day, it have been very high already but I too think that investment min for this plan is good because with only $1, it is not many risk and when admin is trusted, investors still can earn some ten cents in some days as my idea, most important now, we too should wait for status from monitors before decide to invest here

Yes, it is true. Well, it is good if now, many investors like us, really take concern about the RoI offered on a new HYIP like this one here. If this HYIP is paying for a while, then the profit we will make from this HYIP here will not be too much here. But, the risk on this HYIP is higher

ouch, this site is not that good, their plans looks high and it will not sustainable but their minimum deposit here is low,i think i will take some chance here, since this site is truly temp me to invest here, since they have low minimum deposit i think it will not hurt many investors here to try them :D

Yes, I too think that your idea is correct, with $1 is not many and don't be too risk if we invest fund here however before to do this work, we too need to wait for status of monitors are clearly because for to this time, site too have ran completely a day already but still don't yet have any monitors in good status although they too have invested here

this is just another program hoping to scam investors, i can only tell investors to just ignore this program and invest with other better program around,this program is only gonna scam any hyip investors that think they can get something from the program.the return the program is offering investors is way too much and the program is not safe

The 1st and 2nd plans are suitable for the hit and run but I will prefer the 1st plan because it has the shorter duration as it will take just a day to be in profits. Also, it has the lower roi. At this stage, its not recommended to invest here since the program is already up to a day old.

Another site with a old script , well the roi admin offering to the investors is high so i am not sure how many days admin will be paying to the investors so the risk will be more i8f we invest with this program . None of the hyip monitor is with the paying status so how can we decide to invest with this program .

this company working on financial market and then, the investors fund will manage there. the profit rate given is very high and with affordable minimum invest, maybe many investors will attract to join this site. I see hyip monitor site monitoring and it make me sure that this site will be paying. but not for last long.

well the status of this program varies from paying to waiting, i guess the program might be doing selective payment or maybe the hyip monitors that have the program listed with waiting status did not invest with the program.so i guess investors still need to wait on this program and do research on the program before investing on the program

Yes, it is correct, only have a monitors in status "Paying" for to this time, I don't think that it is good status for investing because almost other monitors are still in status not good and it will be not safe if we put fund to invest here even with only $1, site too have ran 3 days already and their plans up to 110% after a day, I don't think that they can exist long with this plan