Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalmoney7 - Globalmoney7.com

xetang

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

110% after 1 day

7% daily for 30 days

200% after 7 days

Min $10

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Unique Design

24/7 Support

Licensed Script

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Click Here To Join

7% daily for 30 days

200% after 7 days

Just commonsense. Why will I going to invest in 30 days if I can invest in 7 days and earn 200% in just seven days? Me I prefer to invest in seven days and hope I can make good income in here. I know the risk is high and its can end up not paying after you reach seven days but its much better than hoping that its going to pay for 30 days. I'm sure if you want lesser risk its better to try th one day plan.

I think that if I invest, I will invest with first plan because it is more reasonable when time of refunding only is a day, with other plans, sure it will more risk in all and I too think that other investors sure too will select this plan because it is reasonable when investors only receive less 10% per day here, however, It too think that admin too should promote more in monitors to attract investors because no of monitors approved at this time is too least with only 3 monitors

I think that you are wrong, if 1st plan are not safe with only a day whether 2nd and 3rd plan are safe when it up to 7 days and 30 days, I think that it can't be and sure , other investors too will be as me if they invest, they too will select first plan for investing here, however at this time, I too see that site don't have many monitors approved therefore we too need wait for more times with this site, special when it too is time of New Year in beginning

i doubt if i can invest with this program,firstly the admin of the program is claiming the program is having all necessary security the program is not having and moreover,the program is offering a high return to investor, i doubt if this program will pay any hyip investors that try to invest with this program,i guess it best to look for other better program around and invest with them

This program will be difficult to decided to invest with anyone because we too can see that site too have ran completely a day already but almost monitors still is are in status "Waiting" and too only have 3 monitors approved for this site for to this time, it is too least for deciding to invest here, I don't think that anyone want to invest into this site with this status

200% after 7 days that means they are totally doubling the amount which we are investing with them in just 7 days and i cannot believe that this is a safe plans to invest and i am sure that the site is not a safe place to make an investment and in my opinion it is quite better if we really skip this program from being investing .

some plan exist for investors and all of them specifically designed for short term investors. with high profit return offered, maybe the site will unable to sustain long. but I am sure this site will be paying for several days before decide to close the store. my convince based on the fact that this site already listed on hyip monitor site.

I wouldnt advice anyone interested to go into the 1st plan simply because the plan duration is far longer if comparism is made. I think 2nd plan should be more preferrable because you easily complete the plan, presently its not ideal to invest in the program when its still having waiting status.

anyone here noticed they have one day plan? i think that plan already reasonable and can be profitable for users who want to invest their money in this program, also all plans have same minimum deposit. i just chat with their CS and he/she said that we will get bonus 30% if we invested $200 here :D.

@xetang,I think I agreed with what you have said,if the first plan can't sustain I don't see any how the 2nd or 3rd plan would sustain,and that is what I have been telling most members,they should not be looking at the long plans,they should first scrutinize the first plan before talking about the 2nd plan,anyways the after 1 day plan might pay if the admin is honest

so far i cannot find any payment proofs, in the other forums or hyip monitoring site that put this program in their list, so it still questionable are they truly pay members or not also i see only few investors that interested to invest their money in this program,it seems since they have high rate for their first plan and this site is running for 3 days until now