Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

x-money - x-money.biz

hyipplus

I'm not admin

X-Money is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for three years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible.

Plans:

1.3% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 1.30

Calculate your profit >>

1,5% daily for 30 days

Plan 1 $10 - $250 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

2% daily for 60 days

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

2.5% daily for 90 days

Plan 1 $100 - $3,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

3% daily for 150 days

Plan 1 $100 - $3,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

3.3% daily for 180 days

Plan 1 $100 - $3,000 3.30

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

Referal: 5%

Watch the project and take part

i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return and total return this program is offering investors.though i think investors still need to wait and see if the program will be able to get hyip monitor that will have the program listed and invest with the program despite the reason return the program might be offering admin might have other agenda.

The plans are to me would make the program stable for a long period of time since its just offering 13% after 10 days, hmm quite small but considerate. But I wonder why the program is yet to gain monitors.

Started Dec 30, 2012

Running days 1

Total accounts 20

Active accounts 2

Total deposited $ 15.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Really not impressive as admin need to promote the program in a better way by introducing monitors to attract investors.

What we can see, this HYIP has nothing too special here. RoI offered by this HYIP here is just standard. Then the next thing we can see here, this HYIP has an old script. But, the script is modified, so it is a little bit different with the common HYIPs before here. Well, hopefully this can sustain for a long time

This site is just two days old and its only have 15 dollars investments. I think its better not to invest in here. I doubt if its can pay at all. I know a hyip site need to have lots of investments if its want to pay its members. If theirs only 15 dollars investments in here then I guess its better for admin not to pay and minimize its loses in here. I think admin invest at least 200 dollars in here to open his site.

The plans are to me would make the program stable for a long period of time since its just offering 13% after 10 days, hmm quite small but considerate. But I wonder why the program is yet to gain monitors.

Really not impressive as admin need to promote the program in a better way by introducing monitors to attract investors.

It is not surprise because this site too just launch not long therefore it is not surprise when they don't have many supports from monitors, I think that we need to wait more time to track new info about this site from monitors when they have ran enough a day, their plans are good and it is sustainable , now main problem, we should wait for new info from monitors

i wish this program have some deposit that created by some investors here but what i find they only have $15 investment? it is not good condition and if they are truly good in this 2 days i think they should have about more than $500 from investors , and i think they are not that popular here.

The roi the site is offering to the investors is quite sustainable to invest and if admin really pay the investors honestly then that will be really great . the another plus point to this program is its minimum amount to invest which is only $1 so that is really good thing and even this make most of the tiny investors to invest with this program .

short term and long term investors will keep their eyes on this hyip site because have short term and long term investment plan. with reasonable daily interest rate, investors will sure that this site able to sustain long. some of hyip monitor site already monitoring and still give waiting report so far.