3% 90 days

Plan Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 5 $ 1,000 - $ 2,500 3.00

5% 70 day

Plan Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 6 $ 3,000 - $ 15,000 5.00

Accept: Perfect Money,Paypal

Join Xfxcom here

I think that this site can run stable with their plans because we too see that they their plans very reasonable and sustainable, other site too have script very good with enough protection program, they too accept PP for paying, it showed that site is trusted, however language of site is not English therefore it will be difficult so that investor can understand

This HYIP here is just a simple HYIP if we see from the Investment Plan offered here. But, the thing we can see here, to accept Pay Pal here is not a good thing. Because we all know here, HYIP does not go with Pay Pal here. This is such not a professional HYIP website

The program has a language barrier which may affect the program because it may be difficult to understand even with a translator. I feel the program was opened for people in certain region, also I think it may be difficult to see payment proof from the site because monitors are usually relunctant to invest with Non-english hyips. All these and many more to come an investor must consider before joining.

i dont think this program will get investor that will like to invest with the program,even hyip monitors are not having the program listed yet,the program is a Russian program and i guess that why the program will really struggle to get hyip investor that will like to invest with the program.moreover majority of the payment processor the program is claiming to be using are not allowed on hyip programs

Im sure the principal is included in the profit so it will require approximately 100 days to break even here. Mere look at the program do you guys feel the program can stay up to 100 days because its very convincing the program can not complete 365 days so I think every investor must consider this before investing here.

all plan in this site specifically designed for long term investors and the good thing is, they offering reasonable daily interest rate. maybe will support the hyip last long paying but to keep maintain paying status for a year or more is rarely case. investors really lucky if they able to get BEP and full profit from this site.

@xetang:accepting PP and they are trusted???you should know that PP dont support HYIP.well the ROI the admin has gone ahead to table should be sustainable but the complaint of majority of guys would be the duration of investment which to me is long.

What has paypal got to do with the program,though we are all aware that paypal doesn't support hyips,but the truth is,no investor would make payments via paypal,so investors needs to focus on the roi that the program is offering,that is what really matters in this program,the roi tabled is so reasonable and sustainable

The fact that the language is in Russian will discourage English investors from making investments here. When I checked the site, I noticed that it has a very good script, the design is also nice and the site has security. All these are good signs. The average roi here is okay and will be sustainable for a reasonable duration at least till when investors reach BEP or even make profits but I doubt the possibility of it completing a term in any of the plans.

i hope that admin can make few changes about this site, that is totally bad to see this site like this, not about script or template, but this site language is so hard for people that come from other countries which used english but the rate here for sure is low and sustianable, you can reach BEP in 100 days but that is minus fee. well i only see one hyip monitor yet so far but they are not getting paid by them yet

if majority investors here don't use PP, even admin come up with bullhist and crap stories like paypal limited their account then it is not a big deal, since people pay with LR then they will get what they deserve with LR too, so it will not give any effect for investors that mostly choose LR in this program

wow the interest rates are quietly reasonable to invest and they are very affordable by the admin of the site to pay the investors . but i am sure that some of the investors will be thinking that this is a very less roi but i think that is fine and profitable roi which admin is offering to the investors .

I don't think this site will going to last for one year but its good to try the shortest plan in here. Although it does not guarantee that the shortest plan will be a good paying plan also. But at least its worth a try. So far this site is paying good and paying well and I'm hoping that its can last long. I hope I can make good income in here also but that's will always going to depends on the site popularity.