Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Adva Standard - advastandard.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Advanced Standard is a company shaped with the advanced investor in mind, who has exceptional and exclusive needs. We provide financial solutions for advanced investors. Operating online gives us the flexibility to work more efficiently with our members' funds.

We participate in active trade of foreign currencies, oil, coffee and short term loans. We use the deposits made in our program to invest in those markets. Our investment team and our investing techniques allow us to deliver profit payments always on time without the necessity of owing big capital on stock.

Throughout the years we have learned how to maintain accurate risk levels. We have managed to gather a team of professional financial analysts, experts in trading and investments in sustainable but high-yielding financial portfolios. Our insights made us attain well-thought-of investment plans to benefit our members.

Our system is easy to access and use. It allows you to directly earn and benefit from the advantages the markets hold for you. As an advanced investor you can start for as low as $5 USD and receive profits every day of the week. AdvaStandard pays 7 days a week.

Plan:

120% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Range 1 $5 - $500 105.00

Range 2 $501 - $1,500 110.00

Range 3 $1,501 - $5,000 115.00

Range 4 $5,001 - $50,000 120.00

150% after 5 days

Range 1 $5 - $501 112.50

Range 2 $501 - $1,501 125.00

Range 3 $1,501 - $5,001 137.50

Range 4 $5,001 - $50,000 150.00

220% after 10 days

Range 1 $5 - $501 130.00

Range 2 $501 - $1,501 160.00

Range 3 $1,501 - $5,001 190.00

Range 4 $5,001 - $50,000 220.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Join Adva Standard here

This site have script good with enough protection program but I think that their plans are very risk because investors must put fund to wait for 3 days for receiving new payment from this site, it is not reasonable although min investment only $5, I think that if admin have a day plans, it will be better for investors to join with this site. Too have had some monitors approved for this site but as my idea, we still need to wait up to 3 days to new info from them

the admin of this program did not do a good job on the design of this program,the program is not attractive and the design used is way too ordinary, i dont think i can invest with the program even f this program did manage to get a paying status from hyip investors. i guess it best to look for other better programs around and invest with them

To make 220% RoI only in 10 days investment like this one here is not a good and standard thing to invest here. The RoI offered like this one here is all the way too high and not reasonable at all. In this way, this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the market here

quite low minimum deposit but with their plans that they have right now i think this program is quite hard for new investors or tiny investors, if this program have one day plan i think that is better because we can stay and then hit and run but it is quite hard thing to do here

Now the site have a new year special investment plans and which is 12% daily for 12 days so i think this investment plan is quite profitable to the investors . and i am happy that the minimum deposit of the site is quite low and reasonable to attract most of the investors and even tiny investors to the site .

total profit return here is including principal but even though including principal, the nett profit actually still on the high side. many investors maybe will not sure that this hyip will able to last long paying but because already listed on many of hyip monitor site, this hyip will be paying at least in the first week.

150% after 5 days

150% in just five days is just a bad idea if you are interested to invest in here. I know its hard to make good living in here. Lets face it. this site is not good at all. Its can turn to scam any time. I hope I can make good income in here but the problem is that this site is really hard to maintain and sustain and the only way we can make good income in here is when we end up being the admin of this site.