Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-newyear - money-newyear.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Ladies and gentlemen, we suggest you to take part in the new project, the group of traders created this site. Specially by New Year's holidays, you will be able to earn money. Presently any person can become the trader of the currency market practically, at all without possessing the big starting capital. But after all wants not to become simple the trader, and the successful trader.

Plan:

10% daily forever until you withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 10.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join money-newyear here

I think that this site not are safe for investing because their design are very simple without any protection program, although they too have put address at bottom of site but I don't think that it will secure that site will be safe and will run forever as their plans, min investment is very high and I don't think that anyone want to put fund in this site at this time, I too hope that they will have good info from monitors early

This new HYIP here is not a good HYIP at all. First, I agree, the script used by this HYIP here is not good and it is ugly. Second, RoI offered by this HYIP is very high, 10% daily until we withdraw the principal here. I do not think this kind of HYIP can sustain in the market for a long time

If Im not mistaken when interpreting the program it is offering "10% daily roi forever till an investor withdraws his funds" this is not possible to me infact the program will be quick to turn scam very soon because program like these never keep to their words. I dont know how admin can continue paying a whooping 10% daily but am sure Admin just want to scam investors,advicable to skip the program.

no plan duration and investors will keep receive their daily profit till they make withdrawal. because daily profit including principal, if investors withdraw their money before they reach BEP, their balance is in loss position. so, investors should wait for several days till the account already reach BEP plus profit if want to make withdrawal.

10% daily forever until you withdraw

I guess compounding is not good in here. Since this site has forever on its plan. That means the best way to earn in here is to cashout right away and don't bother to compound in here as you can end up getting scammed in the long run. My idea of great earnings in here is to invest some how big amount then withdraw until the site turn to scam.