Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Iway-finance - Iway-finance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company was established in 2009. Our office is located at: Street Ave. Manuel E. Batista, Building Business Centre 4th Floor, District El Dorado, Panama - City. We have more than 900 partners worldwide. We use the most reliable methods, such as brokerage in the Forex market, investments in start-up projects. We invest our resources since 2010 and today our assets grow up repeatedly by the right decision. Iway-Finance - an easy and very effective way to quickly and easily solve your financial problems. Many will say that this is not possible. With Iway-Finance as possible! Our team has thought of everything for you. You only need to follow our plan.No waste time, start right now with Iway-Finance.com

Plan:

plans.png

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Iway-finance here

i wonder what the admin of this program has said to the hyip monitors,with the kinda support this program has gain on it first day online,the program has just being launch few hourly ago and the program is having more than 10 hyip monitors that have the program listed with waiting status, i guess the program should be able to pay by tomorrow.

With such high roi, the program may not be able to stay for up to 2days but the hit and run is applicable to the 1st plan as it has the least duration and the lowest roi. Other plans here are very risky and there's a high chance that they won't pay. Since the program is up to a day, I'll advise that investors keep away from it.

What we can see here, only greedy investors still want to try and to invest the money, even the total is $85 here, but this HYIP is not a good HYIP at all here. There is no and never in this world, a business can offer us RoI as high as 9000% in 30 days investment plan here.

The script used in the program no doubt is not too attractive but admin did bothered to put a protection on the site. I think the protection is important than the site script. The program is currently paying http://www.list4hyip.com/details-5603.html#vote just hope investors can see the end of their plans here while the program is still active.

just visited the site and found that the script already completed with ddos and ssl protection. its very good and make the member activity become secure. but unfortunately the plan not as secure as the script. high profit rate offered for short term period is not reasonable and potentially will not support the site sustain long.

This site too now too have ran about 3 days already and it is nice when we too can see that have had very many good monitors approved for them with status "Paying", however, with amount of deposit only is more $200 within 3 days, I don't think that this site develop good when have too least investments for to this time, it will be not safe if invest early here

One day plan look feasible but longer than that I doubt that its going to pay. Its hard to believe that you can earn on one day plan so how much more the other plan. I hope I can make good income in here I really do. In fact in two to three days I think we can see this site status as a scam site already. Because theirs no way this site can end up paying at all. Short hyip site has short lives.

I still think that this site is not good for investing because we too can see that only have more $200 are deposited here and almost is from monitors and really site is not new, they have ran 3 days already therefore it will be not safe for investing in this time, when don't have many investors to invest here