Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Plentyfund - Plentyfund.net

xetang

Welcome To Plenty Fund

With Plenty Fund we will try to help many people that are willing to invest in the FOREX Market but they have neither the necessary experience nor the time to do it successfully. We have selected group of traders that will managing the funds. We expect from them high ethical standards in their trading behavior and to do their best as a FOREX traders working. in order to obtain excellent rates of profitability. Of course, we will guarantee profitability rates to anyone interested in taking part in the Fund as an investor. We can promise you professionalism, hard work, good profit and honesty.

22% - 25% daily for 5 days

Min $10 - Unlimited

Unlike other financial markets, the foreign exchange market has no physical location and no central exchange. The FOREX market operates 24 hours a day through an electronic network of banks, corporations and individual traders. FOREX trading begins every day in Sydney, then moves to Tokyo, followed by London and then New York. FOREX can be very beneficial to a variety of people. FOREX trading can gain investors a large amount of money either over a long period of time, or in a short period of time. Investing in FOREX is simple and highly recommended for anyone who wants to enjoy profits from top-notch investments.

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: Click Here To Join

The program is only since 5 days and still no monitors added to the site expect one and that to showing the status of waiting with the life time of 5 days so how can we trust on this investment program and i am sure that it is not at all possible to invest them with a lot of risk in this program . for me i think it is better to avoid this hyip program .

some kind of short term investment program :D overall i like them because they have nice script and their template seems new rather than other site, i know that their plans cannot be sustainable but at most for 2 rounds this program will be paying and you know that some people already started to invest their money here, and also i see they listed in goldpoll, which become one of the factor people now start to invest here

Yes, it is correct and almost investors too are same, we too can see that site have ran about 5 days already but status in almost monitors still are "Waiting" and too don't have any monitors to invest here, don't see payment proof is posted in forums, I don't think that it will be good so that they can attract investors although their plans are good and script too is alright

lot of monitoring program have already added this hyip in their list.i think this site will attract investors without any doubt because they have offered low interest but the advantage is that plans are only for 5 days and we will get our full amount plus interest in just 5 days.

After checking the website of this HYIP here, I can only find there is one HYIP monitor attached by this HYIP here. It is Gold Poll, one of good HYIP monitor here. But the status in Gold Poll is still waiting for 6 days here. Well, we are better waiting too until everything fine

@luke and syrine22: i think you guys should read this site information in GP, they already online for 6 days but they included in GP listing since 2 days ago, so i think that is not long, and also their status right now is paying, i think this is a good step from admin to get more investors

well this program will complete it second round of plan in couple of days time as the program has being running online for 8 days now,though hyip monitors only have the program running for 4 days and i guess the hyip monitor will complete a term inhere pretty soonvthe daily return might be kinda high but it reachable and sustainable

@luke and syrine22: i think you guys should read this site information in GP, they already online for 6 days but they included in GP listing since 2 days ago, so i think that is not long, and also their status right now is paying, i think this is a good step from admin to get more investors

Yes, I too think same you, I checked again status of monitors today and see that almost monitors now too have changed into status "Paying", it is good info for investors so that they can consider to invest here. Site too only monitors about 4 days therefore it is not long time for running and may be they can run good and more a new round

10 dollars minimum seems just too high for me. I know this site is a good to do hit and run. But same time I don't think its worth it to try this site right now. I'm sure its going to be one of the best hyip site of short term type if its going to pay few weeks. But I doubt its going to last in months. Unlike few year back that a hyip site like this one can have opportunity to last four months on average.

10 dollars minimum seems just too high for me. I know this site is a good to do hit and run. But same time I don't think its worth it to try this site right now. I'm sure its going to be one of the best hyip site of short term type if its going to pay few weeks. But I doubt its going to last in months. Unlike few year back that a hyip site like this one can have opportunity to last four months on average.

I think too that now it have been late for investing here because this site too have completed first round and status of monitors still don't have many changes with before, too have 2 monitors for good status but really we can't see about their investments, other a monitor invested here with status "Paying" now but Roi rate is zero, therefore I think that it is not good status and not safe for investing