Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

city-of-money - city-of-money.ru

nomiasif

i am not the admin@

Bring to your attention an exciting business project. That will help you increase your capital by 50% in 24 hours. Our project is a long term and stable tool for earnings. The project provides 12 versions. If the system is left bank funds to purchase homes, the system automatically switches to the next version without the loss of homes and gifts. This plan will allow the project to be 2-3 months in each version. If one version is closed you will not lose money. You pay them in the next version without loss of interest. Now you do not have to worry that your money will be gone now they are protected by the system version of the project. Project system automatically logs you in all 12 versions and pass on your data on gifts for all 12 structures. That automatically insures your money from losses! All good luck, success, Protsvetaniya.Vse promise and we pay! Check.

plans:::

50% profit in 24 hours

150% after 72 hours

minimum::: 10$

payment::: PM LR

http://city-of-money.ru/?ref=u1974762

The major disadvantage of the program is its Language and the entire site default language is in Russian so i am sure that most of the investors will not at all show interest in investing with this program . And when i am translating the images of the site is still in the Russian Language so i think its better to skip this one .

This is true, to have an HYIP website not in English language is a big minus for this program here. The Admin can not make the HYIP website just in Russian language. Because there are so many investors do not understand the Russian language at all here. So, better to skip it

even the link in this site also in language which i don't know, that is total disadvantages for them since they cannot reach some serious investors that not come from other countries aside russia, but if admin feel fine with this condition i think that is not a big problem, and since they are not that popular i still cannot find any hyip monitors for now

I don't like this site at all. Just looking at the site plan I just feel that its not going to last long. I know a hyip site with an hourly plan is a bad site. Theirs no way this site can pay. One thing for sure if you think this site will going to pay and last long this one will going to make a hard break. As after many investors invest in here its going to stop paying right away.

i guess due to the fact that this program is a Russian program,hyip investor just decide to ignore this program.i can tell the program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that think hey can get anything from the program and i guess that's why hyip monitors just decide to ignore the program. i guess it best for investors to look for other better program and invest with them