Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

koprofit - koprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Having many investment methods allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that Ko Profit provides bank guarantee and insurance in investing funds. We strive to improve our performance by being instantly responsive to the needs of our clients, sharing our success with them and learning from our experience. Today, there is a number of well-known investment companies, created on the basis of Ko Profit and many corporations and individuals have found Ko Profit a rewarding place to invest. We hope you'll join us and discover these rewards for yourself.

Plan:

7% hourly for 15 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,001 - $2,013 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% hourly for 21 hours

Plan 1 $201 - $2,013 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

4.2% hourly for 25 hours

Plan 1 $10 - $2,013 4.20

Calculate your profit >>

109% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $201 - $400 106.00

Plan 3 $401 - $600 107.00

Plan 4 $601 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $2,013 109.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

Join koprofit here

This is new site today, it just launch not long with plans not more a day, I see that they too have good script with enough protection program, therefore I too join this site and waiting for status from monitors, their plans are not too high therefore I still hope that they will run good and pay out good in some days

i will have lot to give this program a kinda trail but the program is an hourly program and hourly program are never to be trusted, i can only advise investors to stay away from this program.i can tell this program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that try to invest with the program,the total return and hourly return the program is offering is high

most of the investment plans are of hourly investment plans and i am not sure weather it is safe place to invest or not but i cant say that it is better to just hit and run from this program, because we cannot expect this hourly investment plans not to be staying online for a long time online .

roi offered by this hyip is almost similar.105% total roi offered in all of the plans in the site.but my suggestion is that if you got paid by this site first time then avoid for making more investment because we can trust these sites for long time.they go scam anytime.

About the RoI offered by this HYIP here, there are two things which can show this HYIP is not a good HYIP to invest the money. First here is about the hourly paying Investment Plan here. This is not good at all and can not sustain too long. Second is the RoI is too high here.

The program has a combination of both hourly plan and day plan.Since it has a day plan,the hourly plan should be more preferrable since its very quick to get payment every hour and the profit is quite higher than the day plan.Investment inhere should ensure the program is in paying mode before invest.

Seems the end is near for this hyip, that is, if it hasn't stopped because when I checked AHM, almost all the monitors listed have a Waiting status with just few having a Paying status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/koprofit.com?final=1

Well, only few days will determine if its really gone or not. I don't expect it to stay any longer though.

Its not surprising that its has waiting status. In fact a hyip site that has an hourly plan is not expected to have a paying status at all as its just going to pay few hours then turn to scam. It even have a slight chance to pay for full two days. I think its best if we just going to stop hoping that this site is going to pay long and not only in this site but in other hourly hyip site as well.

Paying MODE or not,investors should be having it on the table of their hearts that such a program wouldn't be lasting and that is majorly because of the ROI.Guys taking any unecessary risk wouldn't be what i would be advicing anyone to do inhere.

Very much the program wont be sustainable and as we'all are aware hourly programs do not last long.For the waiting status lets give the admin some time and see if he can change the status to paying meanwhile I dont advice anyone to invest here.

based on thread explanation, we all know that the plan offered is not sustainable. so, make invest in this hyip contain high risk. the good thing is, this hyip site already listed on hyip monitor site and get paying report so far. good news but we need to remember that this site possibly unable to last long paying.