Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eco-invest - eco-invest.biz

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

eco-invest.biz

About Eco-Invest

As a renewable energy company, we comply with applicable environmental laws, standards and regulations to ensure that our business activities and operations do not in any way adversely impact on the environment. All our landfill sites have the necessary approval and certification from the relevant authorities, including the Department of Environmental Protection, the State Planning Commission, Minister for Lands and the local authorities relevant to each development.

We continually strive for excellence in environmental performance by firmly adhering to LGP's Environmental Policy, which guides us in achieving best practice methods. We encourage and support sustainable energy and waste management.

Our main environmental objective, is to actively participate and make a positive contribution towards initiatives which aim to raise environmental awareness and which protect and conserve local wildlife and ecosystems, within local and international communities.

We believe now is the time for those who care about the planet to use every possible avenue to ensure its health. Now is the time to consider reviewing your current investments, outlining your financial goals, and assessing your risk tolerance to determine if the environmentally responsible Eco-Invest makes sense for your portfolio.

Unique design

Licensed script

Payouts 7 days a week

No withdrawal minimum

No withdrawal fees

24/7 support

Dedicated server

SSL protection

DDOS protection

Plan:

3% daily for 50 days

Accept: LR, PM, Ego

Join here

another nice program inhere,though the program is not attract from the look of the program but the program is ok and i can tell the admin of the program should be able to sustain the program since the total return the program is offering investors is reasonable and sustainable.the program is promising a total return of 150% in 50 days which is reasonable

This HYIP here is nice and not too bad at all here. The script used by this HYIP is nice and not too bad. RoI offered by this HYIP here is still reasonable and not too high also. Hopefully this HYIP can sustain for a long time here and even becoming the next star in the business

3% daily for 50 days and in my opinion it is a great investment plans to invest with this program . i hope that admin will be paying the investors on time because it is a very reasonable roi which admin can pay and the investors can accept . I am happy that the site have a great design and at the same time they have a ssl layer connection .

want to spoil some info here that they only listed in one hyip monitor so far, but that is not general hyip monitors but one of the trusted hyip monitors :D, i see the status of this program there is waiting, and until now i still don't see any payment from them too, but it seems this program SSL connection secured by comodo, i just hope they don't use the free one.

50 days and admin does not bother to promote his site? He did not even spend a single cent renting a banners space in a cheap ptp forums so how do this admin think his hyip site can sustain and maintain itself as a paying hyip if its not going to pay long? I think its best that we just going to find a much better hyip site. For me this site is not a good site to invest at all.

this hyip site offering 150% total return in 50 day. daily profit rate is 3% and its including principal. without principal, nett daily profit rate will fall to 1%. its reasonable and possibly support the site to last long paying. looks promising indeed but investors not necessary hurry to make invest. wait till the site shows consistently paying.

• 4 weeks later...

Just like any mid term program, Eco Invest also offers a 3% daily for a term of 50 days to pay a total of 150% on investment, here Eco Invest has been online for four weeks and has been paying successfully so far, yet half more way to go to finish the first cycle with the 50 days plan.

one funny thing that i find here is they have been online for about 400 days in allmonitors lol, well i think that is not true since in many hyip monitors they are not even reach 40 days, so i think this program is a new one even not that new as one day old site, and admin already made movement to pay members here and add more hyip monitors to monitoring them

With the unique design and script as well as the good plan offered by this program, I'm not surprised that it has stayed up to 4weeks online. I believe that it should be able to complete a term here but it depends on the admin; as long as he's in good health, if he doesn't get occupied by greed, then a term here will be completed.

i visit this hyip and feel that this is fine and the script utilized by this hyip is nice and reasonable and the roi made available from this hyip the following is still reasonable instead of too higher also and hopefully that hyip may sustain for years here and in many cases becoming your next star in the industry.

• 3 weeks later...

Eco Invest has been now paying for around seven weeks and here is the latest update from the program regarding the transition to the new server completed !

Feb-1-2013 08:18:44 PM

Eco-Invest news

Dear Users, Investors, Monitors and other fellow hyipers,

Eco-Invest is happy to announce, that from now on, withdrawals requests are going to be processed every day, no matter if it is a working day or a holiday. It has been Eco-Invest practice since the beginning, but now that becomes an official Eco-Invest policy. All requests will be processed now after maximum of 24 hours, but as most of you already know, it happens much faster.

Eco-Invest kindly asks monitors to update that in the program's details.

The transition to the new server is now complete, everything is updated and tested. Support is back online and the mail server is online too.

Thank you!

Eco-Invest admin