Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Swisstrademarket - Swisstrademarket.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Swisstrademarket.com is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Americas, Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa. We employ 30 investment professionals.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain high rates in return.

125.gif

Plan:

15 days 7.8% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

7.7% daily $10 - $2,000 7.70

7.8% daily $2,001 - $5,000 7.80

Accept

LibertyReserve

Join Here

I too think same as you, their script is very good with enough protection and they too have good plans and reasonable when investors only can receive about 2% per day, however I too think that they too should add more good monitors to promote in all because at this time although have had near 20 monitors approved for this site but always still is trial monitors

woow! i wonder what the admin of this program has done on this program to make this program get lots of support from hyip monitors on the first day,the program is having more than 20 hyip monitors with 2 of them already listing the program with paying status, i guess the admin of this program has started paying investors referral commission.the total return offered is reasonable and sustainable.

Good to see that the site is protected with a strong ssl layer and it is really a sign that the admin might have an intention to run the site for a long time . When we look into the investment plans they are offering a reasonable investment plan and that to long term investment plans for 15 days term looks great .

hope will not any change, why don't spend some bucks and try this site, actually they are not that easy for many investors but if we look at their script and layout with some equipment like SSL this program should be great but in this 2 days, they even don't pay any single investors yet, if only people who visit the site realize about it, i also wondering if posters here really know that this site from yesterday already have problem status, it is better to do more searching before make any posts

I like the site name. If this site has 100 days plan and has 3% interest each day and rent 5 banners space or more in many ptp forums then I can say this site is a good paying hyip site and going to last long. But right now I'm trying to find a banner of this site and its seems this site admin does not try to promote his site at all. This site even though has short term plan can still last two months if admin of this site know how to promote his site.

I like the site name. If this site has 100 days plan and has 3% interest each day and rent 5 banners space or more in many ptp forums then I can say this site is a good paying hyip site and going to last long. But right now I'm trying to find a banner of this site and its seems this site admin does not try to promote his site at all. This site even though has short term plan can still last two months if admin of this site know how to promote his site.

that is right i see their banner in some ptp forum that i joined too, it seems that admin truly want to make this site as the good place for investors to invest their money, and it indicated that admin want to spend his own bucks for this site, so this site will be well-known, i think the plan rates combined with this site script and template will make them as one of the hottest site

Sincerely i like the script the admin inhere already used.Moreso the ROI he has kind of tabled should be sustainable for a wild duration of time.I just expect him the admin to add one or two quality monitors to radar them.Meanwhile no monitor yet on their radar.

The script is nice and pretty here. This is correct. Because I just check the website of this HYIP, and it seems pretty nice and professional on the script. Roi offered by this HYIP is also fine, although a little high here. It is not too bad actually

have a good site script and has been completed with ddos and ssl protection. with good daily interest rate offered for short term period, can be sure this site will able to attract many of short term investors to join. but before make invest, better make sure first that the site paying by search payment proof report.