Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

good-dividend - good-dividend.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Good Dividend - promising an investment company that works with a team of professionals. The company is involved in trading on the Forex market and its investors receive offers daily income without bidding.

The process of investing - is implemented investment amount of money to our business project in order to earn additional income. Investment in our project will not only help preserve your capital, but to increase it.

Plan:

NORMAL

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

normal $5 - $100 1.30

STANDART

standart $101 - $500 1.70

PREMIUM

premium $501 - $1,000 2.20

Gold Dividend

gold dividend $1,001 - $10,000 2.80

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Join good-dividend here

This should be a very good program,1.3% as the daily roi is really reasonable and sustainable,if the admin is so honet,this program should complete about 6 rounds,I checked the rateus page,it has already gained 6 monitors,I am expecting a paying status from them as from tomorrow

well this program should be able to sustain the return they are offering investors,i can tell this program has worth it takes to sustain worth they are offering investors,the daily return and the total return investor stand to get at the end of term is reasonable and sustainable.good to see the program is protected from hackerz.

Sincerely the ROI the admin has kind of tabled inhere should be sustainable for a wild duration but that would be if proper management of funds is in place.i already see so many monitors on their radar with varying status

https://good-dividend.com/?a=cust&page=rateus

But yet in the next few days,i feel there would be consistency in their payment.

have good and simple site design and the good thing is already completed too with ddos and ssl protection. looks professionally managed and moreover, the site has been listed on hyip monitor site too. with all of these factor plus reasonable daily interest rate, many investors will come to make invest.

have good and simple site design and the good thing is already completed too with ddos and ssl protection. looks professionally managed and moreover, the site has been listed on hyip monitor site too. with all of these factor plus reasonable daily interest rate, many investors will come to make invest.

The most important thing to see from this HYIP is the RoI offered here. It does not matter this HYIP has a good and simple design, as long as the RoI offered is good, not too high and reasonable, then this HYIP can be a good HYIP to invest our money here. HYIP monitors are needed too after that

I'm just wondering how much I'm going to earn in here. I can't see on the stats above the daily rate in here and I really not comfortable investing in a hyip site that is keeping some information. I like to invest in a hyip site that shows its rate regardless its a high ROI or low ROI. As long its paying for me its a good site. I hope I can make good income in hyip site right now but I just have hard time finding a stable hyip site.

I'm just wondering how much I'm going to earn in here. I can't see on the stats above the daily rate in here and I really not comfortable investing in a hyip site that is keeping some information. I like to invest in a hyip site that shows its rate regardless its a high ROI or low ROI. As long its paying for me its a good site. I hope I can make good income in hyip site right now but I just have hard time finding a stable hyip site.

Thats probably because you didnt check the site yourself before posting,thats why you cant see the plans here.Well the roi are reasonable and I think it can pay for more than 2 rounds since its just 3 days old.But the script of the site is not too attractive,dont know if it may affect the program or not.

@budado: this site is paying until now but if you still afraid to invest that is your own choice, and about this site sustainability, i really cannot tell it 100% but from their plans rate and also this site script and template, i can say they are one of the sustainable site while profitable for us too.

Good to see the site is online since 5 days and that to with the paying status that is really great and i have seen that all the monitors are showing the paying status to the site . The Positive aspect of the site is the roi they are offering is really good and i really like the way the roi is tabulated .

This site gets more than 2,500 dollars deposits already. I don't know if the stats is for real but that amount is a good amount already for a starting hyip site and I guess its going to pay for few days before its going to turn to scam. But that is if this site really get that much investors in here. Its also good to try to check daily if the site is getting more and more investors.

For to this time, site too have ran completely 11 days and it is good when we too can see that have had more 20 monitors approved for this site with good status, as my experience, almost site have name with Dividend, they always run good and pay out very long and I too hope that this site too is same, they have ran 11 days and prepare to complete first round, site still are paying good and I don't think that it have problem too early here