Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-age - Cash-age.com

xetang

Yes, it is correct this site still is developing very strong when have caring from almost investors at this time, we too can see that for to this time, total of deposit here have passed $63000, it showed that they still are very stable and speed of increasing too is very fast and it too is nice when almost investors still reinvest daily here. I too have received new payment with this site from my referrals. My latest payment (RC):

Transaction Details

Date: 2013-01-22 05:47:44

Reference Number: 5YKR9D-3VPZNY-JSY4X4

Transaction Type: (api) Received from

Name/Email: admin@cash-age.com

Transaction Status: Completed

Gross: $1.80

Fees: $0.28

Net: $1.52

Your walletMain -____________________________

DetailsWithdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@xetang,this shows that your referrals in this program are as active as you are 'cos i can see that the payment proof that you posted was a referral commission,it is good that you have referrals in this HYIP program,it would definitely increase your earnings in the program

Yes, it is correct, this is my best earning at this time because too can see that they still are paying out very stable so that all my referrals too activate to invest daily here, it is reason so that I earning more benefit with this site, although my referrals don't invest many with a bit many referrals that I having together with my daily earning, it have helped to have again many benefit daily here by 2 payment ways is LR and EG. I too have receive new payment not long ago and it is nice when they still are paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 4:56 AM

Batch: 128513105

From Account: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $31.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

Cash Age also offer hourly payments, as one of their hourly plan offers 1% hourly for a duration f five days which bring investor a total of 165% on investment, and these hourly tariffs have been running for over a month now and still Cash Age is a successful short term so far.

But I don't think its good to request payments in hourly if you going to request payments for small amount. I think its good if we have at least a dollar so that we only pay 1 cent per dollar request of payments. Just imagine if you withdraw 10 cents hourly and you pay 1 cent per withdrawal. In ten hours you only get 90 cents since 10 cents goes to LR fees.

From my observation, I don't think any investor went for the plans offering very high returns such as 700% after 10days because if we check that plan, we'll notice that the minimum deposit there is very high and no investor will want to risk such high amounts in a hyip. Other plans with very high returns are having very high minimum deposits as well. The plans with affordable minimum deposits have roi that are okay although quite high but I must say that the admin has done well to sustain this program till this time.

But I don't think its good to request payments in hourly if you going to request payments for small amount. I think its good if we have at least a dollar so that we only pay 1 cent per dollar request of payments. Just imagine if you withdraw 10 cents hourly and you pay 1 cent per withdrawal. In ten hours you only get 90 cents since 10 cents goes to LR fees.

I don't think that it have any problem here because we too should note that site still running stable and therefore even it is hourly plan, I too don't think that it will be risk in all because at least plans that admin have given, he too have calculated in detail for all things that he can control, and about withdraw, I think that if you don't want to lost many fee for withdraw, you can wait until your balance is big then will ask payment, it will not be problem here

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, I too just check account not long ago and see that it is great when admin too have began with hourly plans and have bonus for this plan, I think that investors too should note to it because it have time not long and admin will change it early. My latest payment:

Date: 1/23/2013 5:09 AM

Batch: 128661375

It's good to see your latest payment proof,i wanted to invest here in cash-age yesterday but i don't know what really stopped me from investing in it,i now invested in another program,that program is really messing up now,anyways i would just be watching cash-age and see how the admin keeps paying

Yes, it is correct, site still running very good and pay out very stable for all investors, they too have launched new plans today and time for bonus of new plans only is 5 days, I think that everyone can consider for investing early here if want, I'm too having a bit many RC at this time and I think that I can ask new payments tomorrow

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, it is payment from my referrals and it is nice when see that they still are activating very good with amount of investments is increasing when I'm having more commission from them, site still running very good and pay out very stable therefore I still decide to reinvest daily with this site. I too will upgrade new payment in some next hours. My latest payment:

Date: 2013-01-24 07:34:11

Reference Number: YJ1L3A-BB6NWY-AG7W2B

Transaction Type: (api) Received from

Name/Email: admin@cash-age.com

Transaction Status: Completed

Gross: $1.44

Fees: $0.28

Net: $1.16

Your walletMain - ____________________________

Details: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

I too have had latest payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, it showed that site still running and pay out very stable for all investors, I too have just more some new referrals and hope that they too will activate so that I have more earning here from referrals. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/24/2013 6:42 AM

Batch: 128812377

I still wonder how can this site paying the investors and that to such a huge roi that is really awesome . i have never seen any program paying the investors such a long time with a unsustainable roi . and i hope all the investors are taking the benefits of this hyip program and i hope they should be paying them for a long time .

Nope,you don't just judge a hyip program like that 'cos you don't know the intentions of the admin,the admin might have the intention of making the program to stay up for a year,it is very possible,so what you should be looking at,at this moment is if the program is paying or not

@hadge ,its like you never lost money before for hyip when you do I think you will learn a good lesson LOL,.

How can you said that an hyip of this kind will last for year,can you tell me how long do you see an hyip last for a year since EV-business and Royalty7 got scam so pls be carefu my dear.

Am not saying that this one willturn scam soon but to be on the safe side invest what you can loss.

@hadge ,its like you never lost money before for hyip when you do I think you will learn a good lesson LOL,.

How can you said that an hyip of this kind will last for year,can you tell me how long do you see an hyip last for a year since EV-business and Royalty7 got scam so pls be carefu my dear.

Am not saying that this one willturn scam soon but to be on the safe side invest what you can loss.

I think that you are wrong because you only looking at some sites that they have stopped from very long after have ran good during long time, it is long site, we too should look at many sites that running very good at this time to see, I can tell it very many, but I don't want to upgrade it many here, with this site, I don't hope that they can pay out up to yearly, only need they can exist some month or at least a half of year, it too bring again very many benefit and successful for investors have believed in them. I too have had new payment today with this site, I too have more $1 EG in account, may be I will ask early after this payment. My latest payment:

Date: 1/25/2013 8:37 AM

Batch: 128967638

This is a really rare hyip for it to have stayed this long despite the fact that its offering an average roi that's high. How the admin has managed to sustain this program is really something every investor wishes to know. Well, what matters most is that the program is still doing fine but I won't advise anybody to make investments here presently because the program has exceeded its safe stage.

Yes, it can be many people will not believe in all but really this is still best paying site at this time when I still receiving payment daily here and too having many payment from my referral, site still running and paying out very stable when it too have passed $90000 deposit for to this time and I too just have a new payment and it is nice in all, I too will not be surprise if they can be early to pass $100000 deposit. As below is my latest payment (RC):

Date: 1/26/2013 6:51 AM

Batch: 129090386

Amount: $1.74

Date: 1/26/2013 6:51 AM

Batch: 129090380

My latest payment:

Date: 2013-01-26 14:00:23